a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ballotelli is not a smokescreen, I believe he will be City player if the price is compromised a little...

Koralov

Dzeko

Milner

and potentially a WOW.

I know that's five...but WOW's take a bit more doing ;)
are we close to getting any of them tolmie? would any announcements happen today? cheers mate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyD1moAQqns[/youtube]

Ibra has made an interview in sydsvenskan (my morning paper in sweden) this morning and stated that he will go back to Barca and nothing else is on surface... that said i guess anything is possible but i really dont think we will get Ibra this summer... he always seems to stay a couple of seasons in each club before moving... and he has one goal that he hasnt succeeded in yet and that is to win the champs league which is the only thing left for him to actually win in club competition and since we are not playing in champs league i will hazard the guess that he will rule us out until we play in there...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
are we close to getting any of them tolmie? would any announcements happen today? cheers mate.

does this mean deals are done? do you think anything will happen today or will it be monday at the earliest. or maybe they will unveil new players when they unveil the away kit on tues?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:

brill news!!!!!!!

4782325484_472b23e5c6_b.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ballotelli is not a smokescreen, I believe he will be City player if the price is compromised a little...

Koralov

Dzeko

Milner

and potentially a WOW.

I thank you for all the info you are giving us even in clues or plain speaking this window Tolmie....

However with all these players coming to us i have a Question on who will leave us... yesterday you wrote that it could be up to 10 players leaving in different manners... do you know who they are or is that still in the clouds?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
It's your fault, pickling our brains like this.

2 possibilities I reckon...

1. Ballotelli is smoke screen for another forward.
2. The Milli Vanilli is a play on words alluding to Milner/Villa.

I'm going with No.1 being correct.

Koralov

Dzeko

Milner

and potentially a WOW.

OK, think I'm getting these now.

Balotelli - Super Mario. His brother was Luigi - we're getting Luiz.

Milner - someone who makes hats. Stockport are nicknamed the hatters and have Paul Simpson and Barry Conlon - we're buying someone from Stockport

Haven't worked out koralov and dzecko yet, but I'll sort them soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.