a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted some pics of us training in the US and I've spotted Tolmie's wow signing!

004.jpg

It's Berti!!!

grunge said:
Ashley cole, great player, complete twat... Pass, I dont want the team associated with wankers like him.

Yaaawn, people said the same about Bellers - you'd soon love him if he performed week-in-week-out.

Giles said:
grunge said:
Ashley cole, great player, complete twat... Pass, I dont want the team associated with wankers like him.

Yaaawn, people said the same about Bellers - you'd soon love him if he performed week-in-week-out.

When did Bellers have affair after affair in a very public way? Cole is a tosser of monumental proportions.

players personal lives shouldn't reflect badly on a team, his does.

grunge said:
Giles said:

When did Bellers have affair after affair in a very public way? Cole is a tosser of monumental proportions.

if you could get your end away as much as ash, dont knock it untill tried.

Giles said:
grunge said:

I dont get why people dont like him he cheated on his missus so what people do that all the time its there problem just cos it was the skeleton cheryl tweedy

also he left arsenal, again so what chelsea offered him more money there is not one person who could say they wouldnt do the same job for double the money

apart from that he is one of the best LB's in the world at the min

grunge said:
Giles said:

What's his private life got to do with how he plays football?
Seriously, do you think footballers should be role models? If you do, you're bonkers.
Yes, his affairs affected his team so badly they won the league. Oh....

Or do you have a crush on 'Wor Cheryl' the toilet attendant beater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.