a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philipp Lahm wanted by Manchester United... But deal hindered by Bayern Munich's interest in Ji-sung Park

By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 10:54 AM on 15th July 2010

* Comments (5)
* Add to My Stories

Manchester United have rekindled their interest in Bayern Munich right-back Philip Lahm, 26, but a deal could be complicated for the Germany captain.

Bayern, who have made an approach for Ajax right-back Gregory van der Wiel, also have an interest in United's Ji-Sung Park and may ask for cash plus the player.

read the rest from Daily Fail <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1294788/Philipp-Lahm-wanted-Manchester-United--But-deal-hindered-Bayern-Munichs-Ji-sung-Park.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

i think we might just be in for Lahm

- WOW signing
- someone from germany (i think there was a clue of this somewhere back)
- piss of baconface and the rags as they were just about to test the waters.
- bayern, wants Park. why want Park when they can have Robinho realistically?
- story comes up, is it Bayern trying to lure a bidding war?

whipper said:
shaiomarali said:
i dont think its Maicon or Schweinsteiger

i have a feeling we are in for Lahm.

I'm thinking the same thing,I'd rather have him as well.

the WOW signing will be definitely a bigger name than lahm.Lahm is a good player but i wont rate him as a WOW signing.Concerning maicon , his agent talk has suggested that Real madrid have probably cooled their interest as they have vidic and cole higher in priority and mourinho will prob. settle for ramos.I think tolmie earlier suggested that WOW signing is not a south american player , so its a different player but we can still be there for maicon.Lets see how its pans out.

jim_tolmies_perm said:
Maicon all day for me great player.

Yes he is a top class player,but I just don't want another Brazilian.They all seem to have their heads up their own backsides.

SalfordCityBlue said:
bakchod said:
Lahm is a good player but i wont rate him as a WOW signing.

Seriously? That is a WOW comment for me.

They don't get much better than Lahm. (not that I think it is him)

you took it in the wrong context , tolmie suggesting that we are after a WOW signing means it will be the biggest signing for us in this tranfer scene , so it will be definitely a big name.No disrespect to lahm , he is a good player and who knows we may be after him or maicon but the WOW signing will be definitely a big name than these two.

Milli Milito..?
Millions like the iconic 80m Real paid for Ronaldo?

A bit old perhaps, well...No.9 is Eto'o in Inter.
WOW signings? I´m not sure.
Ibra is also shirt no.9..as is Ronaldo.

I´m totally confused now, I give up.

i also remembered several days back there was a mention that this mystery signing of ours, we had to postpone the deal because he had something to attend to?

Like Lahm getting married?

Problem is everyone has a different opinion on what a WOW signing is.

Tolmie would you say Lahm was in the WOW category?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.