a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
vincent said:
Ducky_ said:
How old is Ibra now? Hardly worth any big amount and he's never played well against English teams. (Arsenal do not count as English)

I take it you never watched Arsenal v Barca last season at the Emirates ? or does that not count ?

doh...I disagree with him on it, but that's what he said.

Ducky_ said:
How old is Ibra now? Hardly worth any big amount and he's never played well against English teams. (Arsenal do not count as English)

Messi has never performed against English teams

Sabster said:
Ducky_ said:

no...only that matchwinning performance in the Champions League final and his header, been like 5ft tall against the "world class" defenders, Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand.

AND the 4 goals he scored in 1 game against Arsenal last season, I really hope you're joking, really do.

Sabster said:
Ducky_ said:

United CL Final?

Anyway Messi is young and has only played a handful of games v English opposition. Zlatan isn't young and has failed on numerous occasions.

I actually went to the swamp to watch rags v Inter and Zlatan was the worst player on the pitch by some distance.

Ducky_ said:
Sabster said:

United CL Final?

Anyway Messi is young and has only played a handful of games v English opposition. Zlatan isn't young and has failed on numerous occasions.

I actually went to the swamp to watch rags v Inter and Zlatan was the worst player on the pitch by some distance.

So which London team that wear Red and White shirts do we play twice a season then? ;-)

Always though Ibra was overated tbh

some people are throwing about if Torres wigns for Chelsea then Drogba may leave, overlooking Nicolas Aelka, who'd probably leave before Drogba.... anyone like to see Nic back?

banbury_blue said:
Ducky_ said:
United CL Final?

So which London team that wear Red and White shirts do we play twice a season then? ;-)

So his Hat-Trick against Arsenal didn't count

As I said, Arsenal don't count.

What is so english about Arsenal? They play different to every other english team and barely have any English players.

It's like calling Inter the typical Italian team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.