a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pughie said:
are they mad or are they mental? i think if we are interested in him that Inter have either upped the price and that is what we're currently haggling over, personal terms Maicon wants to make sure it right, or we're doin deals in order i.e. get mario in, get kolarov in, get dzeko in, get milner in and the Mr. WOW.

-- Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 am --

They would also like to use what monies they do have for Cashley.

have you heard anymore on the Dzeko front that all seems to have gone quiet? you said you were anticipating 2 forwards coming in and with a front line of Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli and Adebayor goals will be coming from all over the place.

Dzeko continues to be a mystery, little info has been available since the original leaks out of Germany.

His non-involvment in the World Cup, the length of time since the original approach, the racheting up on price.

My impression formed is that we can either can take it, or leave it. Are supremely confident, or that other iron in the fire is getting hotter.

The interest is very real, according to be own slight snippets.

We want two strikers.

he is pretty much done acc. to itk's at koora forum , schweinsteiger interest is there

kikladzestwinkletoes said:
Barca have signed a right back in Adriano from Seville so what does that do for Alves' future? He was linked with City few weeks back

Adriano that right back who plays on the left of midfield? Talented lad!

bakchod said:
he is pretty much done acc. to itk's at koora forum , schweinsteiger interest is there

Ever since Ancelotti stuck his oar in and said we would sign Dzeko I've thought this would happen - sure he wasn't just guessing and had the inside track from somewhere.

bakchod said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
have you heard anymore on the Dzeko front that all seems to have gone quiet? you said you were anticipating 2 forwards coming in and with a front line of Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli and Adebayor goals will be coming from all over the place.

Dzeko continues to be a mystery, little info has been available since the original leaks out of Germany.

His non-involvment in the World Cup, the length of time since the original approach, the racheting up on price.

My impression formed is that we can either can take it, or leave it. Are supremely confident, or that other iron in the fire is getting hotter.

The interest is very real, according to be own slight snippets.

We want two strikers.

how can you translate that forum? It doesn't seem to work on Google Translate...

Barca have signed a right back in Adriano from Seville so what does that do for Alves' future? He was linked with City few weeks back

Adriano can play left or right, in the midfield or at the back.

mancity25 said:

Adriano can play left or right, in the midfield or at the back.

Primarily used in the midfield by Sevilla. For me, he's a bit like Gareth Barry! Keeps things ticking over, lacking in pace but strong and a good eye for a pass. He has been bought by Barca to replace Yaya, meaning he won't play a great deal. Makes me wonder if it means Rosell realises he won't get Fabregas this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.