a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think torres will be the show stopper signing you would think liverpool's owners would want to cash in before they sell up also we could have a few forwards they would be intrested in ie: adebayor,santa cruz, and possibly jo the kind of players hodgson likes ie:adebayor,santa cruz he also seem to turn average players in to good ones so say santa and jo and 40 mil could be a good deal for all parties involved ??

samharris said:
mcfcinprague said:
What memory - those days are long gone for us mate

We remember the good and the bad days - we just forget the finer details of the really bad days LOL

There are 2 things you lose when you get old..
The first is your memory but im fooked if i can remember the second..

But we all remember the number of times before a game when we heard that the opposition hadn't scored or won for umpteen games - and we all know what happened in the game - Like Derby away in '89 0 -6 and they hadn't scored for months before that game - hopefully there won't be too many of those to happen in the future LOL

Hi All,

Can we please hold off from anything exciting until 3p.m. - I have to take the kids to see Shrek now.

Cheers.

I take my iPhone and keep up to date during the kiddies films - either that or go to sleep!

baldybouncer said:
Theo555 said:
Is TH saying that we dont like Mondays as there will be no signing tomorrow???

... or perhaps we should stay at home, not go to work and watch that fookin annoying yellow SSN Breaking News tickertape!!

Thankfully I can't see that fookin annoying yellow SSN Breaking News tickertape here in the Czech rep

I have to rely on the fookin annoying Transfer Forum updates LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.