a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
bellwhaft said:
smalling is shit. why would anyone pay a tenner for that useless whaft except that skint, whiskey-addled old prick.

considering you've been watching city since 67, would say you was 50ish, you dont show yourself in a good light for 50, language is of a jealous late teens.[/quote]

Ticket you are clever, while also being extremly observant!
Well done you!

fbloke said:
mcfcinprague said:
Not sure what happened with the post from fbloke re his Klompirusa, but they are similar to bramborove knedliky, which are Czech potato dumplings, which are a good base for all the Staropramen, Krusovice, Pilsner Urquell or what ever your favourite Czech beer is

I thought that krompiruša were more Serb in origin?

Yep they're Bosnian, but there are a lot of dishes that are very similar in this neck of the woods, just minor changes to make them local

I like svickova myself here, Eva's mother makes it just right, just like her strudel and schnitzel

I look more like an fbloke than fbloke does LOL

so fbloke is that you trying to make a hint towards something happening with dzeko??? or am i 2 & 2= 109877???

richards30 said:
so fbloke is that you trying to make a hint towards something happening with dzeko??? or am i 2 & 2= 109877???

I get a lot of PM's from people who are trusted.

As Damocles said in the first, or was it second its quiet thread? I act as a filter and my filters leave me with no doubt that the majority calls are

a) Koloarov

b) Sneijder

fbloke said:
richards30 said:

I get a lot of PM's from people who are trusted.

As Damocles said in the first, or was it second its quiet thread? I act as a filter and my filters leave me with no doubt that the majority calls are

a) Koloarov

b) Sneijder
:-))

richards30 said:

I think fbloke was doing a THD with his Klompirusa (Bosnian/Serbian - Kolarov/Dzeko)

But I can't remember what else was in his post now

Then I hijacked it with my Czech potato dumplings LOL

Mind you Dzeko did play for Usti nad Labem and Teplice here in Czech rep (both places close to where I am by the way)

mcfcinprague said:
richards30 said:

I think fbloke was doing a THD with his Klompirusa (Bosnian/Serbian - Kolarov)

But I can't remember what else was in his post now

Then I hijacked it with my Czech potato dumplings LOL

Mind you Dzeko did play for Usti nad Labem and Teplice here in Czech rep (both places close to where I am by the way)
he said 'dutch pancakes' for afters

I saw Celtic play in Teplice a few years back - wondering if Dzeko was playing for them then? Nice ground actually. Teplice was dirt cheap. Gpt a coach from Prague with a few locals and goats for about 25p and got hammered in Teplice for about £5.....

Burnage Burnsy said:
I saw Celtic play in Teplice a few years back - wondering if Dzeko was playing for them then? Nice ground actually. Teplice was dirt cheap. Gpt a coach from Prague with a few locals and goats for about 25p and got hammered in Teplice for about £5.....

You can still get a half litre bottle of beer for 25p, its fookin extortianate now, only used to be 15p when I first came here 8 years ago LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.