a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can still get a half litre bottle of beer for 25p, its fookin extortianate now, only used to be 15p when I first came here 8 years ago LOL

I remember getting 2 pints and 2 (big) whiskies and it was less than a quid. good times.

york away to this! said:
been away for a few days (to central/eastern europe, bizarrely).....it seems quiet.....shhhhh

Nuthin bizarre about here mate - cheap beer, good food, fantastic women - what's bizarre about that LOL

whalley ranger said:
So are we saying Sneijder is a real possibility?!
Am confused guys.

There is always hope but I would say that is the long game being played out.

Balotelli comes before that IMO.

(as well as others like Kolarov)

fbloke said:
whalley ranger said:
So are we saying Sneijder is a real possibility?!
Am confused guys.

There is always hope but I would say that is the long game being played out.

Balotelli comes before that IMO.

(as well as others like Kolarov)
Well fook me.

Any road up, it looks like we'll be pretty awesome come season start Blues :)

Just thought i'd let you all know. I played cricket today and on the ball it said Kaka....

Do people really think Sneijder would come? Some proper naïve people on here if they think that is the case.

We've signed Silva for that role, Sneijder said he's staying at Inter, Moratti said he's staying at Inter and we aren't in the CL yet.

Ducky_ said:
Do people really think Sneijder would come? Some proper naïve people on here if they think that is the case.

We've signed Silva for that role, Sneijder said he's staying at Inter, Moratti said he's staying at Inter and we aren't in the CL yet.

Depends how much we are offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.