a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adebayor's Hat said:
avoidconfusion said:
Suarez????
Show stopper, not shot stopper!

for a minuet i was thinking ' what a tit , he thinks suarez is a goalie'... and then the penny dropped and i suddenly felt rather ashamed to have thought that of you lol.... i have no idea why i'm telling you this...guilty contience i guess.. ;)

fbloke said:
I was trying to be light hearted with the BB reference as a thread like this soon goes ballistic.

For me the very worst of it are the doubters.

What chance do City have if their OWN fans talk the possibilites down?

I for one fully believe, that is BELIEVE that City will get the mega signing THIS window.

TH could confirm that I PM'd talking about Torres being
'kicked into the long grass'
before his post today, as that was what I had heard from a couple of places.

I have also been told that there may well be 2 strikers on the way in.

Make of that what you will but please, please DONT DOUBT.

your fukin telling me mate - I believed when Frank took over we could do it, as in properly DO IT!! Miserable, negative tosspots were everywhere slaggin us off, both inhouse as well as the press scum/other fans. I shook Franks hand and thanked him before a game once "for saving my club", well I stand by that... Thank you Doc. {awaits Mamulty's woman}

And yes I still beleived when I was sat there away to Wycombe or with Steve fukin Kinsey upfront...but dis time its different ;;;}}}

Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:
If Fabregas moves to barca then one of Iniesta or Xavi will make way, personally I reckon it would be Xavi.
He's 30, would take a season to settle in to the physicality the Prem offers, and by then would be no use other than another season or 2 after that. Amazing player, but not for me. Iniesta on the other hand would be not just a wow signing, but a 'pw' signing.
power wank
Power Wank
To stand in front of a full size mirror, only wearing a viking helmet and 'wank' solidly for 10 minutes while listening to 'The Ride Of The Valkyries' (the one from Apocalypse Now)

C_T_I_D said:
Benzema.

Surplus to requirements with Higauin in such amazing form.

Move not really worked out for him.

Could earn more money at our club.

Would already have Patrick Vieira here.

Would really do the rags heads in.

Isn't the "wow" signing we all probably want, but he could potentially be a show stopper.

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:49 pm --

tonea2003 said:
can you pm me the pm please

can you pm me a copy of the pm he pm's you of the pm TH pm'd him please?
if tolmie can't pm you
then meesh can pm you pm off tolmie
if not then i will pm you the pm i get off meesh who got his pm from tolmie
is that ok :-0

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
Show stopper, not shot stopper!

for a minuet i was thinking ' what a tit , he thinks suarez is a goalie'... and then the penny dropped and i suddenly felt rather ashamed to have thought that of you lol.... i have no idea why i'm telling you this...guilty contience i guess.. ;)
Don't worry, alot of people think I'm a tit!

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm --

tonea2003 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Benzema.

Surplus to requirements with Higauin in such amazing form.

Move not really worked out for him.

Could earn more money at our club.

Would already have Patrick Vieira here.

Would really do the rags heads in.

Isn't the "wow" signing we all probably want, but he could potentially be a show stopper.

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:49 pm --

can you pm me a copy of the pm he pm's you of the pm TH pm'd him please?
if tolmie can't pm you
then meesh can pm you pm off tolmie
if not then i will pm you the pm i get off meesh who got his pm from tolmie
is that ok :-0
can I please have the pm off you what you got off him which he got off that guy who got It off tolmie??

For me, we should be looking for the next Torres, a signing that will be a player who can make an impact now, but will not be classed as "silly money"....and that narrows it down to players like Dzeko,Higuain,Suarez,Benzema,Aguero. All these are younger than Torres,scored goals in their respective leagues,would cost less than Torres and would improve our team. If we are to narrow it down to my choices,if we could get Dzeko/Higuain or Suarez I would consider those WOW signings with the potential to become World stars in a City team chalenging for trophies!

Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:
If Fabregas moves to barca then one of Iniesta or Xavi will make way, personally I reckon it would be Xavi.
He's 30, would take a season to settle in to the physicality the Prem offers, and by then would be no use other than another season or 2 after that. Amazing player, but not for me. Iniesta on the other hand would be not just a wow signing, but a 'pw' signing.
power wank

I agree with you completley, I was just saying if Barca were to get rid of one of them it would be Xavi.

If Iniesta joined us then I'd quite happily join you for a pw (no touching of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.