a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adebayor's Hat said:
chav-ER-garry-dough said:
for a minuet i was thinking ' what a tit , he thinks suarez is a goalie'... and then the penny dropped and i suddenly felt rather ashamed to have thought that of you lol.... i have no idea why i'm telling you this...guilty contience i guess.. ;)
Don't worry, alot of people think I'm a tit!

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm --

tonea2003 said:
if tolmie can't pm you
then meesh can pm you pm off tolmie
if not then i will pm you the pm i get off meesh who got his pm from tolmie
is that ok :-0
can I please have the pm off you what you got off him which he got off that guy who or
It off tolmie??

i could play this game all night but got to log off soon, life is gonna get in the way

tonea2003 said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
Don't worry, alot of people think I'm a tit!

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm --

can I please have the pm off you what you got off him which he got off that guy who or
It off tolmie??

i could play this game all night but got to log off soon, life is gonna get in the way
Hmm, can I just have the pm?

Why are we all asking for the Prime Minister anyway? He's not that good the last time I looked!

The Fixer said:

Wheres that from TFS?
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/FreddieBoswell7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/FreddieBoswell7</a>

Ticket For Schalke said:
A key date for Mario & Maicon is July 31st when the 2 team meet in the friendly.Moratti,Branca,Oriali,Cook,Al Mubarak all due there that day

thought maicon is on his way to madrid can see us negoating a deal for ballotelli there just hope they try to get snjider <spl> as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.