a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not a GK or defender that my deduction leads to 1 Midfielder/Winger and 1 Forward.

Forward... take your pick from the usual suspects. My guess is Dzeko/Ballotelli.

Midfielder... considering Silva plays the creative role more than a wing role and Ireland can stay if he wishes, my guess is we're after a winger... and I'm plumping for Robben.

The Fixer said:
Chill with the pm's guys, fooking snowed under, i'm not prepared to say the names, not being a cnut but it's unfair on tolm.

cheers

so mate on a 1 to 10 that'll do nicely scale..what would you score these players we are looking at.??

(sam flutters eyelids trying to be all hopeful) ;)

samharris said:
The Fixer said:
Chill with the pm's guys, fooking snowed under, i'm not prepared to say the names, not being a cnut but it's unfair on tolm.

cheers

so mate on a 1 to 10 that'll do nicely scale..what would you score these players we are looking at.??

10 being messi...... i'd say 8.5 for one 8 the other with potential to be 9 mate

The Fixer said:
samharris said:

10 being messi...... i'd say 8.5 for one 8 the other with potential to be 9 mate

That'll do nicely bud,cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.