a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Doyaldinho said:
I'd rather play Boyata than him, Terry is a liability and he'll just end up nobbing his way through the East Stand!

agreed. i actually was thinking of someone who would be a shock and possibly unpopular, he ticks the boxes.

Well he may be unpopular in football cicles but if we truly want to get relegated next season then this would be the signing to make!!!

de niro said:
Doyaldinho said:
I'd rather play Boyata than him, Terry is a liability and he'll just end up nobbing his way through the East Stand!

agreed. i actually was thinking of someone who would be a shock and possibly unpopular, he ticks the boxes.

I used to rate him but he's been Championship standard at best since January. Think his body can't take it any more....

...and he's got the most irritating face in football!

The Fixer said:
Just to keep some of you sane....

It's 2 players tolm is talking about, we have registered our interest in both, that does not constitute them signing for us!

Both imo are super players, not exactly messi, tranny level name wise but both excellent.

Not a keeper and not a defender and not of south american origin/descent.... i've said enough now, don't want 50 raps of the knuckles from tolm :O)

So either European or African.

I wish I was immune to all this, I sat through the Kaka thread and the Tevez thread this year its been the Its quite thread's now this! when I tink about how missing out on Ronoldinho passed me by with just the snippets i read in the paper. I didnt even realise just how close we got so I didnt bother me one bit.
It's just fu@kin addictive though I cant stop.
"My name is Paul and I'm an transfer info junky" *brakes down and cry's*

Well for what it is worth - my 'wxotic thought' has been Fabregas for some time now - he wants to go - he wants money - Arsenal want a big wedge and Barca (who of course he wants to go to) cannot accomodate him

I know this will sound a bit daft - but just an insrinct that it would work

..... but please please not Terry or Gerrard - lets go forward not give some wankers a pension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.