a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ox-blue said:
I have said this loads today I'm pretty sure it's Messi

I am still trying to work out exactly why a huge club like Barcelona were last week making quite such a big issue about the state of their finances....it was almost as if they were trying to soothe the punters in advance about the necessity for some really drastic news upcoming....I keep thinking this but then I keep waking up and it seems ridiculous...so I am thinking maybe Barry Conlon, that would piss quite a lot of people off......or maybe the dream team of Messi and Conlon is a tangible possibility?

Have read this thread for the last hour and think I have worked it out ....

Milner never a smokescreen so maybe Torres was ??? :)

Fixer states non south american, not defender or goalkeeper

Hints given at potential/future wow factor ....

already stated we are looking at strikers as well

Maybe players involved with world cup ???

Torres= liverpool = midfielder/attacker = potential = world cup = Ryan Babbel :)

The real show stopper would obviously be David Ngog and we are entering a bidding war with West Brom

Got to go now the nurse is here with my tablets !!!!! :)

The Fixer said:
Forzacitizens said:
would you put them in the top 8 players in the world?

Jerese mate, my boxers are also man city blue lol

look they're 2 players who would get into any of the current top 4.

Hey up Fixer, pal. You seem to be facing quite a few questions tonight buddy, so here's another: Do any of these names already feature in one of the current top 4? ;o)

Robinhosthumb! said:
It's KAKA! TH ruled out Ron & Roo earlier & Messi was ruled out through PM's to some fellow posters....I'de be happy with that :)

I do wonder about him, and have done all window, as I am not sure he would be a natural Jose kind of a player and IF he left there, well there are not too many other places for him to go?

Hey Fixer I kmow you cant name names but can you tell me what their favourite flavour of crisp is?

So if they are afro-europeans and we may have a medical team in South Africa my guess is they are from the semi finalists at least. I'm guessing Cesc and Mueller

BringBackSwales said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
It's KAKA! TH ruled out Ron & Roo earlier & Messi was ruled out through PM's to some fellow posters....I'de be happy with that :)

I do wonder about him, and have done all window, as I am not sure he would be a natural Jose kind of a player and IF he left there, well there are not too many other places for him to go?

He's still a marquee signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.