a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Forzacitizens said:
would you put them in the top 8 players in the world?

Jerese mate, my boxers are also man city blue lol

look they're 2 players who would get into any of the current top 4.

Sorry mate..seems i've given you more grief by my post...

BringBackSwales said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
It's KAKA! TH ruled out Ron & Roo earlier & Messi was ruled out through PM's to some fellow posters....I'de be happy with that :)

I do wonder about him, and have done all window, as I am not sure he would be a natural Jose kind of a player and IF he left there, well there are not too many other places for him to go?

They said it definitely isn't Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney or Kaka earlier.

20sbc07 said:
BringBackSwales said:
I do wonder about him, and have done all window, as I am not sure he would be a natural Jose kind of a player and IF he left there, well there are not too many other places for him to go?

They said it definitely isn't Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney or Kaka earlier.
Then he said later to glynn?Two of those names were definately wrong(Roo & RON)and PM'd some fellow posters it was'nt Messi,Leaving KAKA.Ofcourse i could be wrong though? :)

yellamcfc said:
The Fixer said:
Jerese mate, my boxers are also man city blue lol

look they're 2 players who would get into any of the current top 4.

Hey up Fixer, pal. You seem to be facing quite a few questions tonight buddy, so here's another: Do any of these names already feature in one of the current top 4? ;o)
Ohhhhhhh good question, cone on fixer this one!!!

I agree with a couple of people who have mentioned Gerrard.

This will piss off the scousers big style. He needs to get out of Liverpool because of all of his previous personal issues. Although Mourinho apparantly wants him, Gerrard might not want to move abroad - unless his wife orders him.

He will not win the premier league with Liverpool, they will take years to get back to where they were. His most realistic chance of winning the Premier League, which is what i think he has always wanted most, is with us - and a nice payday to go with it.

Could be wrong but IMO the worlds TOP players are playing in the champions league. Most of these players will not step down to Europa league! Gerrard however has nothing to lose - Its a Win Win for all.

sutty66 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfH0JVrpgeg&feature=related[/youtube]

unleash the tigers...

SchweinsTIGER.............

Jesus Sutty, I have just been looking on the pig poker thread, then I remembered the clip and the tiger shit from Tolmie, so I skipped to this one, and you have just put my 2 + 2 together............................
I do hope them rags at work are wrong, and they experience another ono moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.