a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
This place is great, I love Bluemoon.

Surreal doesn't even cut it...

Even though my rational brain says that the chances of us signing are Kaka are as slim as the chances of us signing Messi - the blue in me wants to believe!

Fbloke - I remember you saying a month or so back that you'd WUM'ed on a few occasions for reasons which other people knew about - is this one of those moments or are you seriously suggesting that we're lining up Kaka?

Oh man - my head fucking hurts...

Yeah and when was the last time somebody signed a player at 9pm?

The OS would be the first place and they wouldn't do it at night. They never have done. Usually about 3pm isn't it?

we should get scotland yard to send over some unsolved murder files. by the time we have finished on here, we would have, 25 people wrongly convicted, 25 informants outed, and the files would of been removed and lost forever, meanwhile the real culprits would of fled. KAKA by the way.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
This place is great, I love Bluemoon.

Surreal doesn't even cut it...

Even though my rational brain says that the chances of us signing are Kaka are as slim as the chances of us signing Messi - the blue in me wants to believe!

Fbloke - I remember you saying a month or so back that you'd WUM'ed on a few occasions for reasons which other people knew about - is this one of those moments or are you seriously suggesting that we're lining up Kaka?

Oh man - my head fucking hurts...

You will also recall that anything since late May (I believe thats the case from memory) was kosher and passed on in good faith.

That remains the case and anything I post is an honest piece of info or opinion as I understand it.

why is this so hard to believe. kaka is playing shit for madrid, hes prob not huge on there list to keep. we were very close to igning him last timke and we have come so far since then so why exactly would it be so ludicrous?

Please can everyone take what I have said in the manner that it was intended.

I am not ITK.

I know the person in question through my business and my business is not involved in football but does do business with Adidas.

I have know idea if he was winding me up.

I only posted because I hate seeing people write what they want without backing the statements up.

Like I say I maybe completely wrong in which case I appologise.

Seeing some of the comments on here makes me think that no one has read what i have written and are now all totally convinced that Kaka will be coming.

Thats not the case just passing on info from what I would call a reliable source.

oneyeartillheaven said:
BlueMark said:
Just so we are clear.... you have heard that tonight at about 9pm UK time we will announce the signing of Kaka ?

I have heard that at 9pm we will announce the signing of a player and the player that I have been told is Kaka.

Now please don't hold me to this I was like WTF when I was told but the person that mentioned it I have no reason to not believe.

I will not say who it is but will say that within Adidas this person is about as high up as you can get within the uk arm of the company.

He is a Chelsea fan and I am only on nodding when I see him basis the only reason that I had a longer than the normal hello conversation with him was because he knows as I am a blue and wanted to know who I thought Gallagher had been on about in the talkshite interview.

Like I said the guy could be winding me up which means I am winding us all up but I am only giving you the information that I have and am also naming who it came from as I am not an ITK or have ever claimed to be.

If I am wrong then I will take all the bile and abuse that I deserve and remember never ever to trust the twat next time I see him.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=202

good lad..right or wrong it gives us that glimmer...none of us believe our ticket will win the lottery but we still buy it..youve just bought me a lottery ticket. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.