a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducky_ said:
Yeah and when was the last time somebody signed a player at 9pm?

The OS would be the first place and they wouldn't do it at night. They never have done. Usually about 3pm isn't it?
doh, only the british record transfer fee.

fbloke said:
BillyShears said:
Surreal doesn't even cut it...

Even though my rational brain says that the chances of us signing are Kaka are as slim as the chances of us signing Messi - the blue in me wants to believe!

Fbloke - I remember you saying a month or so back that you'd WUM'ed on a few occasions for reasons which other people knew about - is this one of those moments or are you seriously suggesting that we're lining up Kaka?

Oh man - my head fucking hurts...

You will also recall that anything since late May (I believe thats the case from memory) was kosher and passed on in good faith.

That remains the case and anything I post is an honest piece of info or opinion as I understand it.

Cool man - it wasn't an antagonistic post - just an honest question...

Somebody above suggested that the news may be broken U.S time due to our tour and having an impact in the states. That could have legs but I'm starting to think nothing will happen today.

Wasn't Barry announced around 5-6ish?

Ducky_ said:

The OS would be the first place and they wouldn't do it at night. They never have done. Usually about 3pm isn't it?
I remember the OS confirming we was in talks with tevez at around 8pm he signed the next day I think. We won't get kaka anyway lol! All bollocks

samharris said:
fbloke said:
Just one example of why anyone with info is best served being cryptic ;-)

Im still trying to work out your "where's my fecking cheeseburger" clue..

McDonald Mariga. Either that or he's just a fat get. ;)

Kaka, Schweinsteiger, Ibra, Kolarov, Milner and Dzeko.

A sextuple announcement.

Can't wait.

i8rags said:
Ducky_ said:

doh, only the british record transfer fee.

But they had to complete the deal then. Now they can just wait until the next day for full media coverage and exposure.

Rammy Blue said:
Kaka, Schweinsteiger, Ibra, Kolarov, Milner and Dzeko.

A sextuple announcement.

Can't wait.
dont want any of the above, they are bad for english football.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:14 pm --<br /><br />
bluemonkey71 said:
johnny on the spot said:
Oh great, this thread just put its foot on the gas.

been away 20 minutes and its shot off again!
20 mins eh, your location is the clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.