a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
flb said:
allan harper said:
Dont disturb him mate hes busy

783.gif

haha

Just like his unpradictablilty,Mancini really rates this guy,a potentially mind blowing player

well worth the risk-can see Robinho going the other way

-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 pm --

shaiomarali said:
i read that as in order to attain the key to the gates that is Kolarov, we must first appease their demigods by accepting their sacrificial, but pricey offer, of Balotelli.

no Balotelli, no Kolarov?

different clubs fella

just saying, the translation read like they were connected.

I think the English big signing Mr Hairdoo is referring to is Gerrard-

he can defend and attack.

If it is then Gerrard and Yaya in the middle would be seriously imposing for the opposition- We are going to be one BIG team next season

yellamcfc said:
If the so-called articles/reports have an ounce of truth in them and from Tolmies & other ITK'ers clues I have decided that the remaining 4 are:-

1. Kolarov
2. Milner
3. Dzeko
4. Ballotelli

Cue the abuse....... "no shit sherlock"

tolmie ( a long time ago) said 7 signings (though maybe upto 10 if all came off)

so by that it would be:

1. boatang
2. silva
3. yaya
4. kolarov
5. milner
those for me look pretty certain

but that leaves two more

6. balotelli?
7. dzenko/ibra?

TH also said something about a "WOW" signing......none of those above seem to be a wow signing (all good players mind)

Much prefer Milner to Gerrard. Gerrard 2 seasons ago was at the top of his game, but he's had a bad 12 months. Milner on the other hand has just got better and better. I'd rather sign a young player on the up than a player who may have seen his best days. Gerrard may come back next season and prove his critics wrong, and he could have 2-3 seasons left, but there are enough doubts.

simon23 said:
yellamcfc said:
If the so-called articles/reports have an ounce of truth in them and from Tolmies & other ITK'ers clues I have decided that the remaining 4 are:-

1. Kolarov
2. Milner
3. Dzeko
4. Ballotelli

Cue the abuse....... "no shit sherlock"

tolmie ( a long time ago) said 7 signings (though maybe upto 10 if all came off)

so by that it would be:

1. boatang
2. silva
3. yaya
4. kolarov
5. milner
those for me look pretty certain

but that leaves two more

6. balotelli?
7. dzenko/ibra?

TH also said something about a "WOW" signing......none of those above seem to be a wow signing (all good players mind)

i thought he said with 10 out going

sambacity4eva said:
Titus Bramble is a WOW signing compared to the donkey that is Heskey.

haha...agreed.....

but the way it was put that the wow signing would be someone of huge magnitude that would rock the world of football...none of those names would really do that....(like i said all good players howevevr)

Given
Hart +
Taylor

Lescott +
Kompany
Kolarov
Boateng
Kolo
Richards +
Zabeleta
Bridge +

Yaya
Milner +
Silva
Johnson
Barry +
De Jong
Vieira
Wright-Phillips +
Bellamy
Ireland +

Tevez
Adebayor
Dzeko
Ballotelli

Fancy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.