A machete attack to head doesn't count as attempted murder??

Remember a year or two back there was a programme called The Jury , it was a real case retried with a real jury drawn from the general public , 3 or 4 episodes, behind the scenes discussions etc . I heard this was going to be a series .
Guy murdered his wife , dna all over her throat, bang to rights , guilty after one showing it was clear .
Then a boyfriend was seen jogging in the area etc etc , to watch these people in the jury discuss the ins & outs of the case was scarey , 2 absolutely hated women , 2 would not convict anyone because they didn’t beleive in it , a couple of ditherers who forgot everything , 3 or 4 we’re intelligent enough to know he did it . They found him not guilt , then revealed the facts ....he was guilty as hell. Juries are not all they’re cracked up to be , it was shocking how thick they were & I wouldn’t want my destiny in their hands.
The series was dropped btw

I wonder if the crown prosecution service can appeal in some way. To get away with attempted murder and to decide that a machete is not be offensive weapon just seems too ridiculous to be true. The police officer was on his back and the fella came towards him to finish him off according to the officer?? And that isnt attempted muder? Surely that means that any stabbing is not attempted murder?

The crap legal representatives will come out with to defend their clients is astonishing.

I watched Hereford United get wound up after criminals got their hands on the club. The owners barrister was defending a criminal and a serial bankrupt con artist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.