A message from Forever Bury

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by foreverbury, 6 Sep 2019.

1. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
  2. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

Yes... Agree on the last paragraph.... That is why they are seeking funding from elsewhere ie donations. They shouldn't need funding from the council if they can save Gigg Lane.

3. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

To be honest how many millions and millions have been raised for cancer research? How much nearer are they to finding an end to it?
    How many jobs would be lost if a cure for cancer was found tomorrow?
    His tenner to Bury is much better spent

Last edited: 12 Sep 2019 at 11:00 AM
  4. RadcliffeRick

RadcliffeRick

I said on the other thread that City were a failed football club and were on the verge of going under. The fact that we had 40k plus crowds did not stop us from being on the verge. It is really short sighted to have a "fuck you, I'm alright" attitude to other British clubs. The ultimate outcome will be the European Super league, something that would drive many people away from football. If we are real football fans then we should care about other clubs and football in general, if we are happy to ignore them and their plight we are sleepwalking into a European Super League.

City Hobgoblin, dave1967 and Ban-jani like this.
  5. whp.blue

whp.blue

But surety that should have the caveat of "well run local" clubs?
    Hundreds of well run non league clubs exist and are much more worthy of patronage than Bury.

6. stonerblue

stonerblue

I've put a couple of quid in, the same as i have done in the past for Brighton and Radcliffe Boro.

7. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Why does a thread about helping bury have to descend into posters abusing other blues. If they want to contribute so what, the amount they contribute is no one else's business.

8. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

I agree but it is not just this thread, the City away tickets and the empty seats (away) threads are others that have turned into slagging matches. Rationale argument/discussion yes about the rights and wrongs but why slag a fellow Blue off ?

Indaparkside likes this.
  9. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

You will find that if you need an MRI scan that is highly likely the scanner used will have been funded by charity fund raising.
    Early scans can make a great difference to cancer outcomes.

blue b4 the moon likes this.
  10. BLUEYESTU

BLUEYESTU

Unfuckingbelievable comment!
    I work in Oncology and many days I see patients who are cancer free after treatment. New trials are constantly being launched and there is some huge advancements in prolonging life. My ex wife is 7 years clear after stage 3 breast cancer! That is in no small part due to the chemo and immunotherapy she had. Without the money put into cancer charities and labs funded by them she’d be long dead. That’s a cold hard fact.
    Do you seriously want people to think money is better sent to a group of fans trying to resurrect a team?

Ban-jani and denislawsbackheel like this.