A message from Forever Bury

bury must start at the very bottom of the ladder of the non-league and no helping hand by the FA because of the history of the club, the only way bury can rise from the mess is a complete new start and maybe fans owning club and having full control, but forget asking for help from manchester city again you are on your own this time
But Chester, Boston, Halifax, Telford, Northwich, etc etc were demoted max two leagues when going bust.

I can not urge Bury fans strongly enough to battle on and dare to dream. I also have to stress that there is absolutely nothing wrong with going down a number of leagues. We were in the 9th tier. It was a massive amount of fun. We travelled to small villages in the South East and loved every minute. We have just raised £4.8m in 4 weeks on the PloughLaneBond.com as we found ourselves with an £11m shortfall on completing the ground due to Boris, Brexit and, in part, to your plight and that of Bolton, Macclesfield etc. You can do it. If you want to get in touch, just give me a shout on xavier.wiggins@googlemail.com Meanwhile, if anyone is looking in, please consider the bond. You can earn up to 4% and this puts us in a really strong position as it brings the rest of the funding closer and lowers our cost of money. Cheers This is just one challenge amongst many. Both Wimbledon and Bury will, I am sure, have many fantastic times to come. If we all act smart now.

If owners of lower league clubs were subject to FFP they would not be able to bail them out time and time again, as has happened many times over.

The result of FFP will send many clubs to the wall. An owner investing to save a club is fine, but beware if you invest to win things.

If owners of lower league clubs were subject to FFP they would not be able to bail them out time and time again, as has happened many times over.

The result of FFP will send many clubs to the wall. An owner investing to save a club is fine, but beware if you invest to win things.

i think the real truth is manchester city have over taken utd and now they want to take there ball home because the fight is now not a fair fight
simple thing is control and when utd lost it after fergie the only way they can fight back is by changing the rules

as for bury the trouble is the locals don't care enough ?? its a ageing town stuck in the ice age and nobody wants change, even the youth don't want to go and watch bury and the city/utd fans that used to go and watch them no long go because money is tight and the cost of tickets for their games are sky high so bury come 4th or 5th on the list after living cost

bury need a local fan base and without that its over and sadly the end is now, and for city helping out well we did out best in offering a training centre for free and they even fucked that up, utd never did care and the neville's talk lot of so called love for bury then put the money into salford ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.