A message of Edin Dzeko...

The only way Dzeko will get playing time at City is for unimportant games or if either Tevez or Balotelli leaves over the summer. I don't think he is as good either Tevez or Balotelli so I don't see him get playing time over them. With Johnson being back, it just makes him playing anytime soon that less likely.

He will be fine.
Would have liked to see him come on yesterday and break his duck in the league. He could still turn out to be important for us this season, never mind next, he just needs a bit of confidence and yesterday would have been an ideal opportunity.

dzeko have to show out his balls. training ground is where every manager see the players and decide who have to be played. this happen at ALL the top teams , how many times benzema has been on RM bench in two years ? how many times berbatov (top PL scorer) has been on the rags bench ?? if a player isnt willing to fight for gain a regular spot it may just means he is not good enough for play with the big boys and have to stay in second or third class teams like wolfsburg.

Riiiight, except Edin always shines during training sessions as confirmed over and over again by people who observe them.

Should have been given a chance at 3:0, there was no reason not to.

BlueBoss said:
Riiiight, except Edin always shines during training sessions as confirmed over and over again by people who observe them.

with all the respect for the passion and the love for City of our 007 who observe the training sessions let me say we can have some doubts about their knowledge and competence

Mancio said:
BlueBoss said:

with all the respect for the passion and the love for City of our 007 who observe the training sessions let me say we can have some doubts about their knowledge and competence

what is there to doubt if they say that edin scored a hat-trick, edin scored twice, it went on to a golden goal and it seemed like there will be no winner until dzeko slammed one in...these are just a few quotes...who needs competence to be able to count how many he scored in training, all you have to know is to count...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.