A message of Edin Dzeko...

redmizzle said:
EaglesFan said:
Redmizzle - you are surprising me now buddy! :-)

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 pm --

Everyone - I will say only one thing:

In one year's time Edin will be a 15 plus scorer in this league - and I truly hope he will do it AT City rather than at some opposing team.

You can hold me to that at this time next year. This is history repeating itself (same drill at Wolfsburg at first).

How am i surprising you? Dzeko didn't have his head down crying because he didn't play as that shot will have you believe.

I'm sure he was disappointed he didn't play but that shot is quite misleading because it was between laughing and joking with those sitting around him. And besides, he's supposed to be very professional so i'm sure he'll be fine. Being on the bench now will make it even sweeter for him when he gets his chance and he's banging them in.

No, what I meant was - weren't you one of the bigges Dzeko bashers lately?
:-) and now appear to be defending him... :-)
Sorry if I have mistaken you for someone else - no mean intentions, just joking around..I agree with you completely that the particular highlight is being taking out of context.
Dzeko is a humble kid, he will not cry for being on the bench - and I know he'll be fine cause he is a premium player at 24...long career still ahead of him.

When others were doubting him, Tomlie knew we had a truly class player on board.

Today showed what an absolute diamond we have in Dzeko, and he's a great person as well, so down to earth.

Chicken Kiev said:
He's a championship player at best!

Eek.

To be fair, you werent alone on your assessment of him.

Lesson here to us all, lets give someone a bit of time before write them off

deano77 said:
I hope all you people who no absolutly fuckall about football,who play it on a computer.die a low death and stop supporting.our club u fuvcking parasites!i bet not one of u has the bollocks to come bk on here and admit u were wrong.cos ur a fuckin rag twat.i hope choke in your sleep while dreaming of edin fuckin ur mum
A bit harsh, but we get your message

deano77 said:
I hope all you people who no absolutly fuckall about football,who play it on a computer.die a low death and stop supporting.our club u fuvcking parasites!i bet not one of u has the bollocks to come bk on here and admit u were wrong.cos ur a fuckin rag twat.i hope choke in your sleep while dreaming of edin fuckin ur mum

Put the pint down and step away from the keyboard! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.