A message to the visiting Stoke fans...

Mr Rich

The middle of nowhere...the centre of everywhere
Over the last few weeks or so there have been a number of visiting Stoke fans to this forum, we have been told to be nice, I haven't always, but all said and done you beat us congratulations, have your moment in the sun.

HOWEVER...I still don't like Stoke, the fans, the players, the tactics and most of all your whining manager but that is my opinion.

The fact is though, you can come back and mock me, and the rest of these City fans on the forum but really I don't care, I might care and listen to your opinion when you prove me wrong and actually beat City within the 90 minutes when we have the same amount of men on the field. Until then...

i_have_both_moustache_and_robot.jpg

Ok then, I'll bite....

We beat you last season with ONE MAN LESS than you on the pitch. We got a draw with ONE MAN LESS than you last week. You're argument is invalid.

As for our whining manager, what was with Mankini not wanting to shake hands with his opposite number at the end of the game??

I never came on here to mock anyone, just to share in a bit of freindly benter and hear the views of some opposition fans. I thought your lot battled well tonight in what was always going to be a tough game, but we deserved the win over the course of both games.

Stateside, you got played off the park until Bennett sent Ade off and 'the best atmosphere in the country'? don't make me giggle.

StatesideStokie said:
Ok then, I'll bite....

We beat you last season with ONE MAN LESS than you on the pitch. We got a draw with ONE MAN LESS than you last week. You're argument is invalid.

As for our whining manager, what was with Mankini not wanting to shake hands with his opposite number at the end of the game??

I never came on here to mock anyone, just to share in a bit of freindly benter and hear the views of some opposition fans. I thought your lot battled well tonight in what was always going to be a tough game, but we deserved the win over the course of both games.

Deluded nobhead.

StatesideStokie said:
Ok then, I'll bite....

invalid_argument.jpg

You know this could go on all night, if I didn't have to sleep.

Shafter said:
To be fair, that was rather cheeky of mancini not acknowledging pulis at the final whistle!!!

Pulis is a twat anyway, even though you won your cup final, i'm still waiting for the idiot to come out and say our goal shouldn't of stood for some reason,

loudest fans? maybe i'll give you that,

only sing when your winning?

booing the players off at HT?

deary me.

Imre Varadi, Robinho etc etc

When was the last time a stoke player scored 3 in this fixture?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.