A message to the visiting Stoke fans...

Matty said:
whydelilah said:
We’ve still got a chance of winning something. A very, very small chance but a chance nonetheless.

You have no chance

We still have a chance of winning the league, a very, very small chance but a chance nonetheless. It's as much a chance as Stoke have of winning the FA Cup, put it that way!

Correction - you have no chance of winning the league ;-)

whydelilah said:
Matty said:
We still have a chance of winning the league, a very, very small chance but a chance nonetheless. It's as much a chance as Stoke have of winning the FA Cup, put it that way!

Correction - you have no chance of winning the league ;-)
Which is exactly the same chance Stoke have of winning the FA Cup.

To all those who are banging on about this being our cup final etc etc blah blah blah, can you please explain why the Man City fans went absolutely mental when you scored the equaliser?

It wasn’t your cup final too, was it?

A chance to finally win something?

It appears that infamous banner at Old Trafford will stay a while longer ;-)

You do know that Stoke had a team before 2008 :) like Pompey best fans in the land what a crock of shite

whydelilah said:
To all those who are banging on about this being our cup final etc etc blah blah blah, can you please explain why the Man City fans went absolutely mental when you scored the equaliser?

Honestly... why are these WUMs still allowed on here?

whydelilah said:

Bearing in mind if anyone cared enough about Stoke to put up a banner it would read 38 years that's a little rich.

whydelilah said:

It appears that infamous banner at Old Trafford will stay a while longer ;-)[/quote]

Our cup final? Lol!

As for the comment I have bolded above I would suggest that while the banner may stay a little longer you wont be on this forum much longer! Its one thing to come on here and involve yourself in conversation about City, to come on an make snide remarks about our club is another thing entirely! I will say bye now because I dont think you have many comments left on here!

OrigamiNinja said:
whydelilah said:

It appears that infamous banner at Old Trafford will stay a while longer ;-)[/quote]

Our cup final? Lol!

As for the comment I have bolded above I would suggest that while the banner may stay a little longer you wont be on this forum much longer! Its one thing to come on here and involve yourself in conversation about City, to come on an make snide remarks about our club is another thing entirely! I will say bye now because I dont think you have many comments left on here!

Okay.

Bye bye.

WD

avoidconfusion said:
whydelilah said:

Honestly... why are these WUMs still allowed on here?
You can't ban someone for having views and opinions mate! WD is taking more abuse on this thread than he's dishing out but when he gives as good as he gets it's not liked!

All in all, yes we are loving the result last night but it wasn't our cup final believe me.

StatesideStokie said:
Ok then, I'll bite....

We beat you last season with ONE MAN LESS than you on the pitch. We got a draw with ONE MAN LESS than you last week. You're argument is invalid.

As for our whining manager, what was with Mankini not wanting to shake hands with his opposite number at the end of the game??

I never came on here to mock anyone, just to share in a bit of freindly benter and hear the views of some opposition fans. I thought your lot battled well tonight in what was always going to be a tough game, but we deserved the win over the course of both games.

benter ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.