A message to the visiting Stoke fans...

Mr Rich said:
There you go.
this_bear_has_no_friends.jpg

have to say mate these are brilliant lol

Have the inbreds fucked off yet?

avoidconfusion said:
MysticalDescent said:
I think there's a bit of misunderstanding on here.

We've had to endure all this ridiculous 'Stoke are a pub team, kick and rush, I wish we never played like that, I hate Rory Delap, Ricardo Fuller is the worst human being in history' nonsense and over the course of three games, we've outplayed you time and again and were particularly unlucky in the two games that ended as draws. I just can't help but think that some of the 'new' fans are starting to outnumber the real Manchester City supporters, which is a bit of a shame.

Here's an easy solution to that: Don't come on here and go back to your own forum instead.

Besides, you didn't have a chance for a goal until Kitson scored in the 79th minute, so how on earth did you outplay us time and time again?

We equalized right away and then Adebayor was on the receiving end of what has to be the most ridiculous sending off I have seen in my life.

If you don't believe me watch the highlights again here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4863275/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4863275/</a>

You can clearly see that Adebayor has his shirt pulled and is being kicked by Shawcross and in an attempt to push him off him he glances his chest/neck area.

Shawcross then goes down as if hit by a .50 calibre sniper rifle, like the hard man he is.

And it was only from that moment onwards where Stoke actually got into the game.

Think you must have either not watched it or watched a different game. That or you actually believe that halfway line tippy-tappy before smacking it long to Adebayor is dominating a game, but surely nobody's that daft?

Edit: I think you'll find this to be much more accurate than the hideous lies that pack out the MEN effort. Ta-ra.

MysticalDescent said:
avoidconfusion said:
Here's an easy solution to that: Don't come on here and go back to your own forum instead.

Besides, you didn't have a chance for a goal until Kitson scored in the 79th minute, so how on earth did you outplay us time and time again?

We equalized right away and then Adebayor was on the receiving end of what has to be the most ridiculous sending off I have seen in my life.

If you don't believe me watch the highlights again here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4863275/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4863275/</a>

You can clearly see that Adebayor has his shirt pulled and is being kicked by Shawcross and in an attempt to push him off him he glances his chest/neck area.

Shawcross then goes down as if hit by a .50 calibre sniper rifle, like the hard man he is.

And it was only from that moment onwards where Stoke actually got into the game.

Think you must have either not watched it or watched a different game. That or you actually believe that halfway line tippy-tappy before smacking it long to Adebayor is dominating a game, but surely nobody's that daft?

Edit: I think you'll find this to be much more accurate than the hideous lies that pack out the MEN effort. Ta-ra.

I think your confusing Ade with the multi-talent Fuller. Never before have I seen a footballer who can bring so many high balls(honest) down with a tippy-tappy, flippy-flappy, moaning-growning style of play. BYE!!

Reading through some of the comments made on his thread by city fans, i cringe.
Stoke,bolton and many other clubs throughout the four leagues play to their strengths and within their financial limits. Say what you like about these clubs but stoke certainly have a togetherness which i wish we had at this present moment in time.
All this money and big signings has got to the heads of a lot of city fans at the moment, we need to sit back and look where we were and the standard of football only a couple of years ago. The way i see it is we have spent a couple of hundred million and we should be disposing of most teams in that league but we arent and it will take time.
Keep your feet on the ground blues and remember your roots.

I dated a lass from Stoke once, she was shit in bed and looked like her brothers uncles fathers sons mother in law.

Anyways onto footballing matters, Port Vale?

projectsky4 said:
I dated a lass from Stoke once, she was shit in bed and looked like her brothers uncles fathers sons mother in law.

Anyways onto footballing matters, Port Vale?

projectsky4 said:

What was the attraction???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.