A plea to the FA...

Firstly Hollaway is indeed a cock, a large cock at that.

Secondly, If for one minuite you think the FA will have the balls to fine him, think again.

Finally, despite the fact Hollaway is a cock he was well within his rights to pick the players he picked lastnight.

an over reaction from the carrot-crunching tool...funny at first but he believes the hype now

FA will shoot themselves in the foot with this one, at the start of the season every manager submitted a 25 man squad to the FA. Holloway used that last night and tbh they played alright.

He's trying to prove a point.

If bent 'arry can issue threats and they are ignored and they go for the wurzel it'll prove how bent the FA are.

Agree with most posters he is starting to become a Tool but I don't think he should be punished as the 25 Man Rule was brought in, if this is the case then Managers will have to consult the FA as to what Team they can put out.

As long as the Team selection is from the 25 then whats the problem?

bluemoonno1 said:
The guy is a tool, but I have to agree with him with this one, its a 25 man squad, you can pick who you like cant you?

They will probably do with him what they did with Wolves - 25k suspended fine. all about breaking rule E20 - in every League Match each participating Club shall field a full strength team

He could plead he doesn't know his best team, therefore which is his strongest. Alternatively he could go for an insanity plea - wouldn't take much convincing!

The rules are the rules. Shut yer gob and abide by them Holloway!

I hope they look at it and say "okay, well we're gonna fine you. If you're leaving, leave!"

He did make the valid point that last night's team had more prem experience than his usual team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.