A proper discussion...what made you support city?

superman7

Let's forget transfer talk for a min and forget the rags. Let's all have a go at telling everyone why we Support City.

Kinda like alcohol anonamus LOL

Well I strted. Supportin them as my dad brought me up always getting me to watch em etc as. He use to live round the corner from Maine road...

Is the robin hood pub still around LOL? O and I'm going back a few years so if it's now a gay bar or something no jokes please

Next

My father said to me one day 'is it red or blue for you?'
'And if it's red you're out the door and I won't see you no more'

Carry on the song and that's my answer.

the mcfc force must have been strong for me, i grew up in old trafford and stretford, my dad didnt like football but he used to let my mates dad take me to maine rd from 8/9 years old.

My dad and his brother used to go to the match together, one week to city the next to rags. My dad prefered city his brother the scum. When i was 5 years old my dad took me for the first time to Maine Road not forgiven him to this day. ;-}

Biggest sin, Supported the rags till I was 6, then at the age of 7 started turning the other way. My pops followed City all his life, My whole family does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.