A question for WHEELSY

Some posters in this topic are complete wankers... end of. Enjoy your sad little life’s criticising others for travelling half way around the world to show their passion and support for their club.
And ‘oh I don’t care cos I have ‘x’ amount of loyalty points to get tickets’, if someone that didn’t get tickets wants to complain then so be it, there’s no need for you to worry your boring/sad little heads over it.
CTID

Don't really think it's a clique thing that people are defending Wheelsy. People will always blag their way to tickets for big games if given a chance, done it myself a few times as I'm sure many on here have. The system is a bit flawed, but the die hards can always get tickets, the rest of the tickets find their way into various hands. Always been that way, always will be. As for Wheelsy being a celebrity fan, do me a favour!

Ric said:
Don't really think it's a clique thing that people are defending Wheelsy. People will always blag their way to tickets for big games if given a chance, done it myself a few times as I'm sure many on here have. The system is a bit flawed, but the die hards can always get tickets, the rest of the tickets find their way into various hands. Always been that way, always will be. As for Wheelsy being a celebrity fan, do me a favour!

As highlighted in rics post......some people!!!

Wheelsy for prime minister!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was last over I was at the reserves games I miss city that much, I feel fine getting a ticket to any game when I get back, I will sell my car to get to Istanbul should we make it.

If we had a waiting list for tickets I could understand, but we never fucking sell out at home, so why should some supporters who spend a months wages to get to 3 or 4 games feel guilty because one of them happens to be a desireable fixture?

the work he seems to do for the australian lot is amazing and the amounT of cash he's prepared to blow on thAt usless footbaLL / SOCCER TEAM OF OURS IS IMMENSE ... THE GUYS A LEGEND ..., anyone that wants tickets the most will find a way of gettin them ... and this was the cse in germany

Brucie Bonus said:
CarolinaBlue said:
What the fuck did this thread turn into?

FFS!
It didn't "turn into" anything unintended CB: it succeeded in it's conscious object, which was to stir up animosity between ex-pats / foreign blues, and those in Blighty / Manchester, using Wheelsy as the foil. The first refuge of modern scoundrels - i.e. using the language of religion to objectify and reduce - was tossed in to spice the pot; a heavy dollop of attention seeking was added to thicken the mix, thereby clouding the senses and obscuring the essence, which is :- those who are not in-country have no business getting tickets for any game. Who was the American chap that went to the Portsmouth game (called off)? Outrageous the way he got himself tickets and worked his way into the MEN. ;-)

That's pretty much it.

I don't think some of the Brits appreciate the sacrifice that (mostly) the Australians and Americans have to make to go to games — something that some locals take for granted. And because of how much it costs and the time taken off work, of course we want to go to the best games or get the best seats we can. Going to the football may be a chore for some, but it's a dream for others. So let us be, and let us get our tickets however we choose to.

I'm sure this will come up again should we make Istanbul. But if any one here wanted good tickets for the Ashes in Australia, I know I'd bust my arse to help out a fellow blue. So it works both ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.