A question for WHEELSY

Didsbury Dave said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Can somebody please wake wheelsy up at 7:45pm GMT (or 6:45am in Sydney) and tell him "our biggest European game in 30 years" is about to come on the TV, only I'll be at the match - Oh and so will the rest of you I hope !!!!!!!!......ah well, Im sure he wont mind missing it as its not quite upto Schalke away is it?

If he wants a ticket for tonights game I'm sure there might be a few left.

Grow up.

Im one of many who didnt have a chance of getting a ticket to Schalke etc, i've not got enough points yet. Im not going to sulk about it and berate those who did, i'll just keep attending to get my points up and i'll be enjoying european football at some point in the future. If you didnt have enough points to go to OT away on derby day and someone offered you a ticket would you say no because you felt you were taking it from someone who was 'eligible' for it? Would you fuck.

You've hit the nail on the head there, JK.

And "Grow Up" is exactly right

I think the 'grow up' remark is a bit fresh considering some of the comments/threads on this forum. He's giving his opinion,is he not entitled to it or is this board now so totalitarian that when we post we must ensure we toe the party line. Considering some people should 'grow up' i'd think that would stretch to pathetic questions like do you consider the club to be catholic or protestant. Now that is a post worthy of the 'grow up' comment. At least these points made are to do with football or are you going to give me some secterian lecture on how football/religion et al are all integrated?

Jnr Kisby said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Can somebody please wake wheelsy up at 7:45pm GMT (or 6:45am in Sydney) and tell him "our biggest European game in 30 years" is about to come on the TV, only I'll be at the match - Oh and so will the rest of you I hope !!!!!!!!......ah well, Im sure he wont mind missing it as its not quite upto Schalke away is it?

If he wants a ticket for tonights game I'm sure there might be a few left.

Grow up.

Im one of many who didnt have a chance of getting a ticket to Schalke etc, i've not got enough points yet. Im not going to sulk about it and berate those who did, i'll just keep attending to get my points up and i'll be enjoying european football at some point in the future. If you didnt have enough points to go to OT away on derby day and someone offered you a ticket would you say no because you felt you were taking it from someone who was 'eligible' for it? Would you fuck.

As I said before - Iv got plenty of loyalty points and no problems getting tickets - This is all about the OP feeling that he was just as entitled to a Schalke ticket as Wheelsy was and then all of Wheelsy's clique gang up on the geezer. Its more about Wheelsy's cronies than anything else.

Oh bye the way - I think you find the loyalty point system is a moving target and the chances are you will probably never catch up - Its a dead mans shoes situation. Say the starting point was 4500 points this season for schalke - Next season it will be 5500 points because the majority that go - keep on going and there points total increases and so does the starting point.

I dont think anyone jumped on OP's back, they were just stating facts. Im sure it cost him a hell of a lot of money and it shows dedication to go that far to see your team and he was recognised for that. Boo hoo whats wrong did you never get shown any attention from the club? He didnt ask for it, it just happened.

As for the grow up remark that was based more on your petulant remarks which were obviously made to try and wind wheelsy up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.