A question for WHEELSY

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If you grew up you may not hear it so much

And maybe if you took your head out of wheelsys arse you may see daylight?

Never met or talked to "Wheelsey" in my life.

Grow up.

I would suggest you've never met the majority of the city team but you still follow them. Wheelseys (sic) sycophant! Look the word up if you don't understand.

Didsbury Dave said:
You aren't 40 odd years of age. Not a chance.

Why would somebody lie about their age to make them older than they actually are? Being old is shit.

emptypockets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You aren't 40 odd years of age. Not a chance.

Why would somebody lie about their age to make them older than they actually are? Being old is shit.

LMAO.

I will have a moral dilemma coming up in Aug/Sept. First time I'll have been home during the season since I left, and I need to see a City game. I'll be doing whatever it takes to get a ticket for a match while I am back, the dilemma is; I'm not sure if I should feel bad or not if I do manage to get one....

;)

CarolinaBlue said:
What the fuck did this thread turn into?

FFS!
It didn't "turn into" anything unintended CB: it succeeded in it's conscious object, which was to stir up animosity between ex-pats / foreign blues, and those in Blighty / Manchester, using Wheelsy as the foil. The first refuge of modern scoundrels - i.e. using the language of religion to objectify and reduce - was tossed in to spice the pot; a heavy dollop of attention seeking was added to thicken the mix, thereby clouding the senses and obscuring the essence, which is :- those who are not in-country have no business getting tickets for any game. Who was the American chap that went to the Portsmouth game (called off)? Outrageous the way he got himself tickets and worked his way into the MEN. ;-)

Brucie Bonus said:
CarolinaBlue said:
What the fuck did this thread turn into?

FFS!
It didn't "turn into" anything unintended CB: it succeeded in it's conscious object, which was to stir up animosity between ex-pats / foreign blues, and those in Blighty / Manchester, using Wheelsy as the foil. The first refuge of modern scoundrels - i.e. using the language of religion to objectify and reduce - was tossed in to spice the pot; a heavy dollop of attention seeking was added to thicken the mix, thereby clouding the senses and obscuring the essence, which is :- those who are not in-country have no business getting tickets for any game. Who was the American chap that went to the Portsmouth game (called off)? Outrageous the way he got himself tickets and worked his way into the MEN. ;-)

Does this mean that I am shit out of luck when I save up the cash (and convince the misses) to come over from the US?

Fuck me!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.