A question on Georgi Kinkladze

a great player and a true beacon in what was a really difficult times. he wouldn’t last 5 minutes in todays team.

I remember growing up in the early days of the PL (and the old days of the 1st division) and City had an amazing talent in Georgi Kinkladze who was able to dribble through defences and was an exciting watch. I'm always interested to wonder how legendary players of the past stack up vs today's generation.

My question for you City fans is - do you think peak Kinkladze gets into your current starting XI?

nope

Josko Gvardiol has scored the same number of PL goals as Kinkladze did, in 9 less appearances.

And Kinkladze scored one more Premier league goal in his first season with City than Grealish did in his first season with us... Grealish went on to be integral for us in the treble winning season, so quoting goal statistics doesn't always tell the full story.

And Kinkladze scored one more Premier league goal in his first season with City than Grealish did in his first season with us... Grealish went on to be integral for us in the treble winning season, so quoting goal statistics don't always tell the full story.
They don’t, but they don’t point out an outstanding talent either.

Kinkladze could dribble for fun like few others. He just didn’t nothing with the ball.

They don’t, but they don’t point out an outstanding talent either.

Kinkladze could dribble for fun like few others. He just didn’t nothing with the ball.

Agree about his dribbling ability. I like to think he'd have had a few more assists in a better team and imagine the space we'd have worked for him, playing in this team.

It's a fun one to debate, but on ability I still think he wouldn't have been out of place in this squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.