a quick straw poll, best ever thread?

Sanchez thread........................................................................

apart from that, the rags parade :)

Adam Teece night was quality gold - it was me who sent the Winston Churchill to him (it even made the nationals that did). Brilliant night, good work Blues.

Photoshop Hughes was another classic. Some brilliant efforts came from that, I think we should have a photoshop Mario one next.

Blue Lloyd said:
Adam Teece night was quality gold - it was me who sent the Winston Churchill to him (it even made the nationals that did). Brilliant night, good work Blues.

Photoshop Hughes was another classic. Some brilliant efforts came from that, I think we should have a photoshop Mario one next.

I've just seen your contributions to that thread, was classic. A 1975 Pink Cadillac? Genius.

Damocles said:
Blue Lloyd said:

I've just seen your contributions to that thread, was classic. A 1975 Pink Cadillac? Genius.

Sure it was older than that? But yes it was me complete with Elvis Presley driver. I had fun that night :) I even sent a swimming pool estimator knowing they obviously had no room at all.

Kirkstall Blue said:
There's so many but "Why Damocles stepped down".. the rag parade and even though he's banned Big Mal's Cigar.

The one in off topic when Gazza turns up and offers support to his friend Raoul Moat.

Gazza turning up at the climax of the biggest manhunt of the decade is yet to be topped. Completely tragic, but as a news story it won't be beaten in a hundred years.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=181371&hilit=raoul+moat&start=220" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=181371&hilit=raoul+moat&start=220</a>

shrekthedog.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.