a quick straw poll, best ever thread?

vagner love at the arndale.
during that thread someone even put the story on a cska sofia forum (even tho he played for cska moscow!) pmsl

I'm claiming that one...I put the link up for the site, which led to then a couple of lads crashing their forum.........very funny! Hope the thread can be retrieved for the classics

this is pure class.

monkey-trousers said:
jesusptc.jpg

wasn't there one where the guy pretended to be David Silva's sister and was on the CAF assuring them to ignore all the rumours about him coming to City and that he was 100% signing for the rags

honourable mention to the gratuitous pictures of lasses thread

(1)Joke thread.
Miss English humor over here, but helps me realize I actually don’t miss England that much! ;-)

(2) Kit threads.
We’ve got some very creative, and talented, designers! Would love it if City did a Supporters Kit every season, even if it was the Third Kit, because we have seen some crackers.

(3) Lass picture threads.
Always learn about new women I’ve never seen, even in the music threads. That never gets old, no matter how old I get!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.