A realistic top 4 of.....

IH8MUFC said:
us, rags, arsenal and chelsea will be top 4
I agree with this. Southampton lack the depth and quality in the first team as do Newcastle. They are both doing very well at the moment, but will begin to drop off. Everton lack experience and are a very young team. Liverpool and Tottenham will probably finish 5th and 6th.

supercrystal7 said:
IH8MUFC said:
us, rags, arsenal and chelsea will be top 4
I agree with this. Southampton lack the depth and quality in the first team as do Newcastle. They are both doing very well at the moment, but will begin to drop off. Everton lack experience and are a very young team. Liverpool and Tottenham will probably finish 5th and 6th.

I agree with your post. The top four will be the same as last season though in different positions. Southampton, newcastle lack depth. Everton, liverpool and spurs will all battle it out for 5th, 6th and 7th.

Chelsea
Arsenal
City
The shit

If we don't sort Our away form out
City
Chelsea
Arsenal
The shit
If we do.

justsomeone said:
1. City
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Everton

This wouldn't surprise me. At present, I think one of Everton or Liverpool looks most likely to grab 4th spot. That will be good for the league though, the top 4 shouldn't be the same every year.

If we sign some players in January and our current players gel I think we could finish 4th though.

I actually think the top three will be City, Arsenal and Chelsea ; although maybe not in that order, a lot depends on our away results and the defending improving, or if we strengthen in January.

4th spot is between;
Liverpool, ....... going well, need to keep Suarez and Sturridge needs to return to the squad as soon as possible
Everton, ...........much imporved playing better football this season, keep the loan signings and then keep the core players fit until season's end.
Spurs, ...............AVB needs to learn which his best first eleven is, then integrate the other players when chances crop up.
Rags, .................I think top four is beyond them, especially if Rooney buggers off in January, contract running down and all, but if they get players fit can they fight their way back into the top four ?

I think people are jumping on the Liverpool/Everton bandwagon a bit too soon.

Everton are a young team with their best players on loan. Some of the youngsters are more interested in looking good than doing what is right for the team. Nor do I think they have the experienced to handle things when the pressure piles on. I expect them to lose to Arsenal.

Liverpool are doing well, but they lack depth in the midfield and are going to have to play Suarez every game. Rodgers is the manager I trust least out of the top 6/7 and unless they spend big in January can see them being overtaken. Apart from the victory against United, their record against other top teams has been woeful. Whilst Chelsea, Tottenham and United have already played most of the top teams; Liverpool have to play Chelsea, City and Tottenham soon. I expect them to not get more than 3 points from those 3 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.