A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

jrb said:
Just a thought.

Perhaps the spare donations, if there are any, could be donated to the Oaklahoma hurricane disaster appeal, if there is one? If an other charity/appeal has already been picked here in the UK, then fair enough.

Not wanting to be the heartless bastard, but it's a Manchester fund from Manchester City fans, it should go to a Manchester charity.

Great work Adam, credit to the fans and the club. Take it you didn't need the Mancini pic in the end? I looked at it on my screen at work and baulked slightly at the colours! :D I knew my home screen was off but not quite that much, sorry about that.

adrianr said:
jrb said:
Just a thought.

Perhaps the spare donations, if there are any, could be donated to the Oaklahoma hurricane disaster appeal, if there is one? If an other charity/appeal has already been picked here in the UK, then fair enough.

Not wanting to be the heartless bastard, but it's a Manchester fund from Manchester City fans, it should go to a Manchester charity.

This
Bit off topic but how much longer are we "allowed"to say this and only this on bluemoon?

prestwichblue92 said:
The charity, should we have any spare money will remain local, I'm afraid.
I say afraid, it'll be a pleasure to help local charities.
I will put forward that we will donate to Jumpspace and Christies equally, but that depends how much we are left with.

Thanks for your appreciation blues.
Hi mate,
Can you check you got my money?

I sent you a tweet and an email but your just blanking me haha :D

CTID101 said:
prestwichblue92 said:
I will put forward that we will donate to Jumpspace and Christies equally, but that depends how much we are left with.

Hi mate,

Sorry mate, still sifting through emails. If you pm me your email I will sort it.

prestwichblue92 said:
CTID101 said:
prestwichblue92 said:

Hi mate,

Sorry mate, still sifting through emails. If you pm me your email I will sort it.
Done mate. Cheers.

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)

Well done lads - fantastic effort, many , many congrats. to PB.
I wonder how the miserable scrote - SO4 - is feeling now. His comment was on page one of this thread...........
This is now on page 100...........................superb

1645:
FOOTBALL
A group of Manchester City fans plan to say thank you to their former manager Roberto Mancini this Saturday by placing an advertisement in the Italian sports paper, Gazetta dello Sport. Over 700 fans have contributed to the "Grazie Mancini" fund, raising £7000 in just four days.

Mancini placed a full-page advert in last Saturday's Manchester Evening News thanking City fans for "three unforgettable years" and telling fans that they "will always be in my heart

well done to all, taken from bbc sports page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.