A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

GRAZIE MANCINI PUBLICATION DATE:

Tuesday - 28th May in Gazzetta dello Sport.

The delay is due to their Giro cycling coverage and so on Tuesday, you will find the add on Page 13! Details on how to get a copy will follow.

We will be making a large donation to Manchester charity JumpSpace on Tuesday with the funds that keep on coming in.

All those who have donated/are donating will receive an email later today to confirm everything.

Thanks for your support, it's finally finished!

Churchill123 said:
roj said:
Hoping for scratch and sniff Mancini's scarf smell

I imagine it would smell of some sort of outrageously expensive aftershave... Just the sort of classy guy he is!

I worry for some posters, I really do.

Did a media agency make the booking as if so they could have donated the commission back to the charity!

prestwichblue92 said:

The delay is due to their Giro cycling coverage and so on Tuesday, you will find the add on Page 13! Details on how to get a copy will follow.

We will be making a large donation to Manchester charity JumpSpace on Tuesday with the funds that keep on coming in.

All those who have donated/are donating will receive an email later today to confirm everything.

This is fantastic news. I am sure Bobby will love it. Well done pb92 and all Blues. Can't wait to see it.

prestwichblue92 said:

Thanks one last time Adam (and those who helped you). Soon you'll be able to get back to being a lazy student ;)

Nice one everyone.

Grazie Mancini

prestwichblue92 said:

Can I just say thank you & well done PB92.
Many wanted to do something - but you and a few others got off your arses and actually did it. You have played a blinder.
Complete and utter respect to you.

prestwichblue92 said:

Well done, fantastic effort! I land in Rome on Monday so will make sure I get a copy!

uptheblues said:
prestwichblue92 said:

Well done, fantastic effort! I land in Rome on Monday so will make sure I get 800 copies!

;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.