A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

I'm in Sicily and will try and get few copies too.

A superb idea showing we have some of the best fans.

Top class boys.

Adam re email(extract below)please dont take any of the shine off your fantastic efforts by issuing the pdf before the day of publication.

Gazetta are also providing us with a professionally scanned copy of the advert and we will be sharing this with all of you in PDF format as soon as we have it.

Tbilisi said:
Adam re email(extract below)please dont take any of the shine off your fantastic efforts by issuing the pdf before the day of publication.

Gazetta are also providing us with a professionally scanned copy of the advert and we will be sharing this with all of you in PDF format as soon as we have it.
yep - don't share until after Tuesday publication please!

DiscoSteve said:
Tbilisi said:

yep - don't share until after Tuesday publication please!

I agree. The first time the image is made public is in Tuesday morning after the papers have gone out. Can't wait to see it!

U know what this is why I'm so proud to be a city because we are a class above the rest. Well done to everyone involved in making this happen. I for one a proud of u's

It won't be shared until after the Tuesday publication but be assured it looks terrific.

P13 of the newspaper on Tuesday if anybody wants to get their hands on the actual paper (apart from the airport there appears to be few regular stockists in Manchester unfortunately)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.