A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Claytop said:
https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri

He's retweeted your message that you have got to 5000

Keep it spreading

Does that bloke do anything but tweet? It's a constant stream!

£5000.

ONE final huge kick now. Lots and lots of £1, £2, £5 donations really pushed us yesterday.
I'm negotiating again with Gazzetta about price, if you don't ask etc...
In the meantime, keep spreading the word everywhere you can.

GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com

prestwichblue92 said:
£5000.

ONE final huge kick now. Lots and lots of £1, £2, £5 donations really pushed us yesterday.

I am trying not to appear thick and i may have missed a more detailed explanation about paying but if you click on that link it just goes to my e mail outbox as i want to send an e mail to the above link.

I went to paypal to try and pay but it seemed to want me to join as well,not something i really want to do.

Can you just do a clear how to pay breakdown,like:

1:Go to paypal.

2:...................

That would help.

Has none of the celebrity fans coughed up,the Gallaghers are always getting loads of airplay as celebrity City fans surely they could chip in and we could have the newspaper add and a couple of giant billboards if they did!

paulchapo said:
prestwichblue92 said:
£5000.

I am trying not to appear thick and i may have missed a more detailed explanation about paying but if you click on that link it just goes to my e mail outbox as i want to send an e mail to the above link.

I went to paypal to try and pay but it seemed to want me to join as well,not something i really want to do.

That would help.

Has none of the celebrity fans coughed up,the Gallaghers are always getting loads of airplay as celebrity City fans surely they could chip in and we could have the newspaper add and a couple of giant billboards if they did!

1. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.paypal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paypal.com</a>
2. Login to your paypal account
3. Click send mony tab
To: GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com
Amount: $$ show us the colour
Select: Family or Friends
4. Click continue
5. Review next screen, send a message if u want.
6 Click submit....
Done

ayeGibson said:
paulchapo said:
prestwichblue92 said:
£5000.

That would help.

1. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.paypal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paypal.com</a>
2. Login to your paypal account
3. Click send mony tab
To: GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com
Amount: $$ show us the colour
Select: Family or Friends
4. Click continue
5. Review next screen, send a message if u want.
6 Click submit....
Done

Cheers mate £25 sent Grazie Roberto!!

PB.

Regarding what you posted yesterday about revealing the layout and wording of the add when we hit £6K. Just a thought. Wouldn"t it be much better to keep it a secret until it's actually Iin Gazzette?

Two reasons.

1. Bobby, the fans, and the World's media will see it before it's published. It will lose it's impact.
2. No offence intended, but you can be sure some on here will question the wording, layout, etc.

Better to just place it in Gazzette and let Bobby, the fans, and the World's Media see it as it is intended.

jrb said:
PB.

Regarding what you posted yesterday about revealing the layout and wording of the add when we hit £6K. Just a thought. Wouldn"t it be much better to keep it a secret until it's actually Iin Gazzette?

Two reasons.

1. Bobby, the fans, and the World's media will see it before it's published. It will lose it's impact.
2. No offence intended, but you can be sure some on here will question the wording, layout, etc.

Better to just place it in Gazzette and let Bobby, the fans, and the World's Media see it as it is intended.

Noted!<br /><br />-- Tue May 21, 2013 12:41 pm --<br /><br />
jrb said:
PB.

Two reasons.

Noted!

jrb said:
PB.

Two reasons.

Posted the same yesterday jrb,will lose all impact if we show the advert before.

You got a reply,must have more influence than little ol me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.