A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Just a thought, and not sure if its too late, however..

With all the money being raised and the publicity being given to La Gazzetta, do you think they would be happy to donate the money or at least a good portion of the money to a Italian charity, in Mancini and Man City supporters name, something that would last a life time and not turn into Chip ( or Pasta ) Paper ! maybe a small children's charity or football team in Mancinis home town of Lesi in Italy !

pedigreeblue said:
Just a thought, and not sure if its too late, however..

With all the money being raised and the publicity being given to La Gazzetta, do you think they would be happy to donate the money or at least a good portion of the money to a Italian charity, in Mancini and Man City supporters name, something that would last a life time and not turn into Chip ( or Pasta ) Paper ! maybe a small children's charity or football team in Mancinis home town of Lesi in Italy !

I have requested this, will update if and when I hear!

Thanks for the e-mail update.I am shocked only 400 of us have contributed so far,come on blues everyone could put a £1,even if you wanted bobby gone this is a great chance to show the world how classy our fans are and as this hasnt been done before,to make a bit of history

karen7 said:
Thanks for the e-mail update.I am shocked only 400 of us have contributed so far,come on blues everyone could put a £1,even if you wanted bobby gone this is a great chance to show the world how classy our fans are and as this hasnt been done before,to make a bit of history

Only 400,really??? Go kick some in the nuts Karen!!!

Get those tightwad Gallagher brothers to put their hands in their pockets,they get enough airspace out of City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.