A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

BringBackSwales said:
xenon_ said:
S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)

Haha! My thoughts exactly. And I'm sure Bobby knows how much he meant to us all. But each to his own, I guess. I spend money on plenty of stupid stuff, so I'm not really in a position to judge.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big a miserable tw*t is so4?

10 out of 10 for being miserable or tight! - probably both!!

another generation said:
The Clansman said:
Just sent another £10 on behalf of our goldfish Jake. I'll tell him it's coming out of his food budget later.
The goldfish won't remember!
He won't have to - he gets reminded every time he doesn't get fed!

My PayPal is not showing that my payment went through, or even pending. Could it be because I picked "goods and services" instead of "family and friends"? Missed that the 1st time in the instructions.
I am going to send it again $20

SingBlueSilva said:
My PayPal is not showing that my payment went through, or even pending. Could it be because I picked "goods and services" instead of "family and friends"? Missed that the 1st time in the instructions.
I am going to send it again $20

If you need me to check it went through, PM me your real name and I'll have a look.

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

BringBackSwales said:
xenon_ said:
S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)

Haha! My thoughts exactly. And I'm sure Bobby knows how much he meant to us all. But each to his own, I guess. I spend money on plenty of stupid stuff, so I'm not really in a position to judge.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big a miserable tw*t is so4?

I don't know him, is he miserable yeah? On a related note, I'm a fairly upbeat kinda guy. And a frivolous spender. You know, in case you're trying to make a connection;)

rickmcfc said:
Just sent £10. its all I can afford at the minute as im absolutely skint!!! All going to a good cause though.

£10 is more than enough. It's stunning that we have had ZERO donations from anyone other than ordinary city fans.

prestwichblue92 said:
Update. BIG NEWS.

Gazzetta WILL offer us the right hand page regardless which means maximum potential publicity.

Today has been strong so far but let's really work at this now. The quicker we get that last £1000 in, the quicker we get it to print.

The National media over here are stunned at how well we have done, and it shows fan power at its finest.

Well Done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.