A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

prestwichblue92 said:
We are just over £500 from our first target. Astonishing to say it's been going for 72 hours.

Let's dig deep and push this now, we are making history as fans here, and I'm proud to be a part of it. It's all down to the generosity of everyday working fans that has made this happen and that is exceptionally special.

Get everyone you know to put £1 in, and let's finish this off.

GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com

When you click on the link it says page not found

toby said:
prestwichblue92 said:
We are just over £500 from our first target. Astonishing to say it's been going for 72 hours.

Let's dig deep and push this now, we are making history as fans here, and I'm proud to be a part of it. It's all down to the generosity of everyday working fans that has made this happen and that is exceptionally special.

Get everyone you know to put £1 in, and let's finish this off.

GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com

When you click on the link it says page not found

It's not a link! Sorry, go to Paypal.co.uk click send money - to friends/family and then it is paid to GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com

Sorry for confusion!

Another £10 please finish it today, before I spend my full annual pension increase:~)

Gelsons Dad said:
Just a thought that you need to get it done BEFORE the new manager is appointed to avoid another media storm.

I know, which gives us at least til the weekend.
We are within touching distance we just need a huge bit of momentum to cross the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.