A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Born to be Blue said:
£25 donated via paypal. Best of luck reaching the target.

Brilliant, We are doing much better than yesterday, almost equalled yesterday's subtotal.

£800 away blues. Let's finish this off quickly!

Just sent another £10.00...used my missus paypal acc..
Bob deserves this so much, seeing City fans faces when we won the cup and title was sommat I will always cherish.

we City fans always do things our way.. and its great to be part of this..

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)

Haha! My thoughts exactly. And I'm sure Bobby knows how much he meant to us all. But each to his own, I guess. I spend money on plenty of stupid stuff, so I'm not really in a position to judge.

xenon_ said:
S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)

Haha! My thoughts exactly. And I'm sure Bobby knows how much he meant to us all. But each to his own, I guess. I spend money on plenty of stupid stuff, so I'm not really in a position to judge.

Each to their own, but over 600 people have donated, so it seems to have the support. As the saying goes, "We do things differently here".

xenon_ said:
S04 said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big a miserable tw*t is so4?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.