A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Firstly well done to Adam for having the idea and getting the wheels in motion. But well done to all the Blues that have been part of this fantastic idea to thank our beloved Bobby for all that he did for us in his short time at City. The most important thing he gave to me and I am sure a lot of Blues was Pride - because we had been a laughing stock for so long and the Noisy Neighbours became the Neighbours from Hell. We Believed and we did this TOGETHER CTWD - And as a previous poster said - Bobby deserved more than to leave by the back door without the fans being able to show their appreciation - in some ways this will be something really special for him to always remember his time with us here in Manchester.

Been busy with work this week, but I've just sent over a tenner. Hope I'm not too late. Grazie Mancini!

Are emails still being sent? I haven't received one yet. If they aren't anyone mind forwarding one to me? acquiesce01@yahoo.com

And just to echo the sentiments of everyone, what a beautiful job everyone. Adam-just an amazing job organizing and keeping on it. And all the contributors, just wow. We are different class. Just the punters chipping in a tenner here and there. Great stuff lads. So proud to be a blue!

Just sent $20NZD so roughly £10 with the exchange. Piss all but hopefully will help get us over the line

My family and I in New Zealand have had some pretty special moments watching in the middle of the night thanks to the work that bobby did, so I'm proud to be able show my appreciation this way

Great works guys

Well done Adam and all Blues who contributed, not received an email yet but I have sent you a PM confirming my email address.

No email yet. Does the email go to to everyone who donated via PayPal, or everyone who has declared a donation on here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.