A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Read my email this morning - fantastic effort Adam and a big shout out to everyone that has chipped in to this!
I just wonder what RMs reaction will be? Whilst I would not think any less of him if he didn't, personally in his position I would make a donation to a charity to the cost of the advert. It would be a fitting way to bring this to a good conclusion (apologies if this has already been mentioned in the thread)

GornikDaze said:
Read my email this morning - fantastic effort Adam and a big shout out to everyone that has chipped in to this!
I just wonder what RMs reaction will be? Whilst I would not think any less of him if he didn't, personally in his position I would make a donation to a charity to the cost of the advert. It would be a fitting way to bring this to a good conclusion (apologies if this has already been mentioned in the thread)

Would u pls tell me what's the email address to send my contribution to via PayPal?

DIEHARDMCFAN said:
GornikDaze said:

Would u pls tell me what's the email address to send my contribution to via PayPal?

GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com

waspish said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
GornikDaze said:

GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com

Thxs waspish
It's done.
Ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.