A sense of perspective

You're probably right. But, for now, fuck perspective. Losing a cup final, to them of all teams, really hurts.
definitely-maybe-romance.gif

some 'entitled' twats on the MDT - they had a plan and worked it well, we were leggy and too many not sparking, hardly surprising after a season finishing 31 points above them

i know a lot won't watch it (and the city+ stream cut of with 'i don't want to watch this'); but it's good to see the players picking up their runners up medals (obviously disappointed) but respectfully. i can't help remember watching united last year looking like petulant children dodging the meddles being put round their necks.

4 premier leagues in a row. fucking hold your head up high lads. roll on next year.

The leagues took it out of our lot, think it was one game too many! 4 in a row, who gives a fuck, let them have the FA cup.

After that night out they all had I’m quite proud it was only 2-1 haha, anyway been a class season, can’t wait to do it all again!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.