A sense of perspective

You needed to fucking wait at least an hour more for this thread. We knew this thread was coming but at least give me time to sit here in silence shaking my head piseed off.

The Treble followed up by 4 in a row.
Just let that sink in.
I think its possible to be very happy with that and also very disappointed with not turning up in a final against a useless rag team. One does not exclude the other.

It’s been a great season with this team regardless of todays result

We now need to sell 3 or 4 players & bring in 3/4 new class players not bench players.

The team needs refreshing ASAP
Totally disagree
Lewis, Bobb, Grealish and Nunez have hardly played this season and there are genuine reasons for all
That's like four new players chomping at the bit

Tell perspective to all the blues leaving Wembley right now. We treated this final and our opposition with zero respect and that’s why we lost and it’s also on the manager why oh why changing a winning centre half partnership for a final and why oh why sub off the only consistent defender and midfielder from the first half at half time please explain it to me . It’s easier to have perspective when you do everything right and just lose to the better side we never we made stupid decisions and disrespected our opponent

Totally disagree
Lewis, Bobb, Grealish and Nunez have hardly played this season and there are genuine reasons for all
That's like four new players chomping at the bit
Pep is not playing them, Lewis & Bob will see more games next season. Jack & Nunes are not in peps plans it seems.

Kdb
Stones
Walker
Bernie

all coming to their end & I would cash in all of them in the summer. Not going to happen but we need fresh legs in. These are the players I would move on not the ones you refer too

I think for next season we are going to need faster more mobile centre backs and play with a higher tempo if we are going to play the same style of football
I think there hasn't been a game at the Etihad this season when we were still searching for the first goal when I didn't utter the same sentiment.

I wonder whether Pep could play the kind of pacy game that Mancini 'n Pellers seemed to play, or are my last remaining memory cells giving a false reading.

I think its possible to be very happy with that and also very disappointed with not turning up in a final against a useless rag team. One does not exclude the other.
Look at the stats.
We weren't as bad as the rag media will have you believe.
Admittedly we can play much better but it wouldn't fall for us today.
The gap this season was 31 pts.
They are miles behind us.
Just imagine if we hadn't won the league and then lost this.... now that really would of been painful

Tell perspective to all the blues leaving Wembley right now. We treated this final and our opposition with zero respect and that’s why we lost and it’s also on the manager why oh why changing a winning centre half partnership for a final and why oh why sub off the only consistent defender and midfielder from the first half at half time please explain it to me . It’s easier to have perspective when you do everything right and just lose to the better side we never we made stupid decisions and disrespected our opponent
Fraid KDB & Ake were off the pace today. But OMG they’ve been great this season so let’s cut them some slack

You needed to fucking wait at least an hour more for this thread. We knew this thread was coming but at least give me time to sit here in silence shaking my head piseed off.
I'm rather surprised that I feel less bad than I did after walking out of Wembers in 2013 and getting pissed wet through after a last minute bollock drop. At least today we had time to turn it round but didnt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.