A simple question - who do you think will win the league?

Whilst it frightens me to say it, I honestly think that this is our season.

It is fair to say that both ourselves and the rags have got off to a blistering start - they are feeding off of our challenge.

But I just feel that we are better equipped to sustain it across the season, as long as we are not distracted/over-stretched by the CL.

The Rags. Were the underdogs and we can do it though. But they are the favorite before the season started and now.

Didn't think we'd win it and tbh I still don't.

Only "tough" team we've played was Spurs, yes we demolished them but let's see how we handle the Sky Four, then I can start to imagine us winning the Prem.

United in head City in heart. Don't think there's going to be much in it all this term and can see it being a bit like the SPL (or probably La Liga would be a bit more accurate in terms of quality).

We are getting closer we've beaten them in April and I watched a video in the OS the other day showing the facilities and analysis that goes into games and how Mancini has this capability to show videos to the players at half-time of certain passages of play - I suppose that just reaffirms Brian Kidd's comments after the West Ham win in December of Mancini being a perfectionist and how he could see certain parts of Ferguson in him.

I just have this feeling looking back at last season that they only won 5 away and drew 9 I think, they dropped points left, right and centre (away from home) and nobody would catch them but I felt they were the best of a bad bunch (maybe slightly emphasised in the CL final although Barca are just exceptional).

We have definitely improved since then even after winning the FA Cup and that strong finish to the season, I feel they will win more away from home and won't drop many at home again but at the same time we were good away last season and I can't see us dropping many at home either. The derbies are going to be monumental obviously having one at the end of the season and hopefully this one doesn't end in the same way the last home one in April did.

I'm hoping squad depth will come into it and they pick up a few injuries.

Getting a bit tired of the same old comments on FB from them "anything you can do we can do better" so just want us to play a game after they do!

Comparisons are bound to happen due to work colleagues and the media hyping it all up but all we can do is to keep trying to win football matches, take care of the little things and the big picture will hopefully look after itself.

It is citys to throw away not uniteds, we are demolishing teams at a canter, whilst fergie as got them playing out of there skins on the fear of us. Today united won quite easily but had a few of the 22 chances bolton created against them gone in we could be talking a different matter (yes thats 22).
Bolton created 6 chances against city and not 22, the same can be said of the tottenham game tottenham were unlucky not to ge something from the game against utd.
Anyway the point being we are going to go to OT and give fergie a fucking heart attack, silva and nasri will destroy there midfield end of.

United are for sure a better team. Anyone who tells your otherwise truly has some deeply-tinted specs on. On paper we have the better individuals, but we all know that means fuck all. We're closing the gap, though, however. The teams will show their true hands come December time as the season muscles start to ache and the title race /really/ starts. Sure this start is superb, but we have to remain level headed about our business.

United's scorelines don't reflect their 'prowess'. They've simply been the team converting the most chances in front of goal. That doesn't mean they're performing better and one-upping us as the media seem to believe. Not to mention, we could have easily had higher scorelines on the last two occasions, but...we didn't. It's football.

I think Rags are likely to win it, but City are very much in it. Probably just as much. The rags have had an advantage in recent times. They've had 2-3 core squads to carry them over them Prem. We can know say our team is dynamic as well. If we can get 110% out of our bench and squad like the rags, we could very well maintain a very potent and sustained run full of exhilarating games just like the rags in past years, but with City style footy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.