A simple question - who do you think will win the league?

Neither side have played anyone who has even half tried to do anything against them. Bolton were our hardest test so far but we only allowed them goals through a vacant bit of defending from Kompany and Barry giving a stupid free kick away in midfield.

I really can't tell how good either side are yet.

Look at Chelsea last season. They started their first four games like us and the Rags have ours this season, and then were shit for four months. I'd like to see how we do against the Rags and Chelsea - and both of them against each other and against us - and then we'll se what's what. At the moment it's too unrealisitic a yard stick to judge.

-- Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 am --

de niro said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
i think it is united's to lose tbh

not so, over the season we will overtake them and have daylight between us, they have played 2 stevie wonder 11's in a row, that wont last.
we have a much better squad now and could if we wanted to add to it in jan.

our title this year, chelsea runners up and the rags will fluke 3rd with the help of a few dodgy refs and an own goal every other week.
That's just wild speculation with nothing to back it up! And I think their squad is equally as good as ours but with more experience of winning the Premier League.

i can only see 3 teams in it at the moment, us utd and chelsea
its too early to call
we will see the fall out when we play champions league and when we play each other

Last season they took four points of us, if we had beaten them twice
we would have lost the league by a point. I'm taking us to beat them twice this season. If we draw at the swamp and beat them at home
i still think the title will be ours!

danburge82 said:
Neither side have played anyone who has even half tried to do anything against them. Bolton were our hardest test so far but we only allowed them goals through a vacant bit of defending from Kompany and Barry giving a stupid free kick away in midfield.

I really can't tell how good either side are yet.

Look at Chelsea last season. They started their first four games like us and the Rags have ours this season, and then were shit for four months. I'd like to see how we do against the Rags and Chelsea - and both of them against each other and against us - and then we'll se what's what. At the moment it's too unrealisitic a yard stick to judge.

-- Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 am --

de niro said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
i think it is united's to lose tbh

not so, over the season we will overtake them and have daylight between us, they have played 2 stevie wonder 11's in a row, that wont last.
we have a much better squad now and could if we wanted to add to it in jan.

our title this year, chelsea runners up and the rags will fluke 3rd with the help of a few dodgy refs and an own goal every other week.
That's just wild speculation with nothing to back it up! And I think their squad is equally as good as ours but with more experience of winning the Premier League.

do you seriously think their squad is equal to ours dan? obviously they have the experience of winning league titles but our squad has far more quality and depth then them now.

1961_vintage said:
Whilst it frightens me to say it, I honestly think that this is our season.

It is fair to say that both ourselves and the rags have got off to a blistering start - they are feeding off of our challenge.

But I just feel that we are better equipped to sustain it across the season, as long as we are not distracted/over-stretched by the CL.

if we have been distracted by winning the champions league i will take that :)

seriously though tough call so early 4 games in and both us and the rags are on fire which fire will dwindle out first is anyone's guess!

Chelsea will be absolutely loving the wank-fest over us and the rags. People seem unaware that they are only 2 points behind us both despite not playing well. They can just quietly keep picking up points with barely any focus or pressure on them.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
hate to say it but i think that lot from down the road will but i think we'll run them close, what do you think?

a simple question, how did you get the idea to ask this question?<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 pm --<br /><br />
Kenney_The_Blue said:
hate to say it but i think that lot from down the road will but i think we'll run them close, what do you think?

a simple question, how did you get the idea to ask this question?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.