A sincere apology to the Mancini outers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
bobmcfc said:
Well it turns out it was as juicy as a week old ryvita cracker
But but but, they've used this info to give themselvesva leg up to the moral high ground.
What was just posted was utter drivel.

SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
I did say it wasn't as bad made out but does take some sheen off what was going on at the time doesn't it.

I had rivita for lunch. Fun.

The only thing in this thread that got me going was the suggestion that Mancini was lined up to take over at the swamp and was taking 5 of the senior playing staff with him.

Then I realised it wasn't serious.

But now my curiosity is piqued. What some think of as a hangin offence and no mistake is viewed by others as being as dull as ditchwater. I wasn't really arsed what he'd (allegedly) done before, since he's gone, but now I'm interested to know what it is that has caused such a divide.

Billy and PB think that castration was too lenient a punishment, GDM, SWP and Girlbob think it's a bit of a damp squib.

I'm going with Bobby Manc as the UKIP candidate for Prestwich North at the next election.

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
I should come to this forum more often. It's fun in here

Spill the beans Bob

There are no beans to spill, I know nothing, nada,

I'm just saying that I miss the actual football debate. The cellar is ok but gone abut quiet

bobmcfc said:

Haha. What was it you said about dangling carrots? ;)

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:

Haha. What was it you said about dangling carrots? ;)

The carrot went mouldy and dropped in the donky dung. Anyway this debate is basically over and it should be about pelegrini and how magical he is ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.