A sincere apology to the Mancini outers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperKevinHorlock said:
It might be early days but I have to say that Manuel Pellegrini has completely won me over.
I would like to apologise to all the BM members who I've attacked on here for having the belief that Mancini wasn't the right man.

I feel you were right and Pellegrini will be a massive step up and we are on the cusp of something great.

Any views fellow blues?

Apology accepted.

Here's to a great season!!

Chris in London said:
SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
Well it turns out it was as juicy as a week old ryvita cracker
I did say it wasn't as bad made out but does take some sheen off what was going on at the time doesn't it.

I had rivita for lunch. Fun.

The only thing in this thread that got me going was the suggestion that Mancini was lined up to take over at the swamp and was taking 5 of the senior playing staff with him.

Then I realised it wasn't serious.

But now my curiosity is piqued. What some think of as a hangin offence and no mistake is viewed by others as being as dull as ditchwater. I wasn't really arsed what he'd (allegedly) done before, since he's gone, but now I'm interested to know what it is that has caused such a divide.

Billy and PB think that castration was too lenient a punishment, GDM, SWP and Girlbob think it's a bit of a damp squib.

I'm going with Bobby Manc as the UKIP candidate for Prestwich North at the next election.
You must remember Girl Bob is very much an inner and only Mancini doing a Jimmy Saville would make her change her opinion of him.

SWP's back said:
Chris in London said:
SWP's back said:
I did say it wasn't as bad made out but does take some sheen off what was going on at the time doesn't it.

The only thing in this thread that got me going was the suggestion that Mancini was lined up to take over at the swamp and was taking 5 of the senior playing staff with him.

But now my curiosity is piqued. What some think of as a hangin offence and no mistake is viewed by others as being as dull as ditchwater. I wasn't really arsed what he'd (allegedly) done before, since he's gone, but now I'm interested to know what it is that has caused such a divide.

Billy and PB think that castration was too lenient a punishment, GDM, SWP and Girlbob think it's a bit of a damp squib.

I'm going with Bobby Manc as the UKIP candidate for Prestwich North at the next election.
You must remember Girl Bob is very much an inner and only Mancini doing a Jimmy Saville would make her change her opinion of him.

Even then it would be Marwoods fault or the Spanish duo......

Dave and Billy would also get a mention lol

SWP's back said:
bobmcfc said:
Well it turns out it was as juicy as a week old ryvita cracker

Surely you mean dinner?

SWP's back said:
Chris in London said:
SWP's back said:

That's the thing, though. Whatever this is, i think it will probably say more about the inners and outers than about Mancini. You can imagine some would think that siphoning off £20m for his own personal use was fair enough provided we won on Saturday, others you can imagine sending in the SWAT team on finding that he had been doing 34 in a 30 zone. I'm curious as to whether there is a massive overreaction to something quite trivial, or naieve disregard of something quite serious.

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
I should come to this forum more often. It's fun in here

Spill the beans Bob
That's what it was. He spilt some beans down Chappies boxers after Chappie dared say hello to him at Carrington once.

Chris in London said:
SWP's back said:
Chris in London said:

That's the thing, though. Whatever this is, i think it will probably say more about the inners and outers than about Mancini. You can imagine some would think that siphoning off £20m for his own personal use was fair enough provided we won on Saturday, others you can imagine sending in the SWAT team on finding that he had been doing 34 in a 30 zone. I'm curious as to whether there is a massive overreaction to something quite trivial, or naieve disregard of something quite serious.
As I say, in my opinion it isn't that huge. It just shows that he puts himself above the club at ALL times and was incredibly cold and calculating.

But you are right, some level headed people may go "oh you cheeky sod" and then you have those firmly entrenched in their positions that would not be arsed or alternatively, want him shot.

Before the fa cup final there was people singing stick your Pellegrini up your a***. They must feel a bit silly now

kippaxchris said:
Before the fa cup final there was people singing stick your Pellegrini up your a***. They must feel a bit silly now
I did and I don't.
Neither do I feel silly about singing "Mancini" now that I know he's been a very naughtty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.